• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hello

nana2tots

<font color=purple>2Wild4Disney!Nana's 3 Gurls! ou
Hello Dear Friends
As most of you know, after returning from my Disney trip July 2nd, a week later i found out i have stage 2 Rectal cancer. I have been going through radation and chemo 5 days a week. I have 7 more treatments out of 30 left.
I have been doing good until this week and it is taking a toll on me, but i'm being strong. The girls aren't taking this too well, especially after losing their mom.
After the treatments, i will wait 4 or 5 weeks then will have my 1st major surgery out of 2, i really need all prayers as i am very nervous, because i not only have this going on, but have been fighting with this vascular issues for the last 10 yrs, i'm more worried about that then anything.
I don't get on much anymore, but i will try to update regular, or you can find me on Facebook where i try to post daily.
look for Judy Smith, my profile pic is of me, papa and the girls.
I love you all, and keep me in your prayers!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so sorry you are having to go through this! You and your girls will be in my thoughts and prayers.

I'm so very sorry you have to go through this.

My mom had rectal cancer about 15 years ago (radiation and surgery). It took a while, but she recovered 100%. I'm hoping the same happens for you.

I hope your granddaughters are ok. They've had too much already to deal with in life. You're all in my prayers! :hug:

Will do.

Wishing you strength and courage through all of this. Just think of those beautiful shining faces that need you when you get down. And let them do some things for you, it will help them feel better. You feel so helpless when you have someone going through what you are and you are watching.

Prayers and positive thoughts being sent.

I didn't know you were going thru this!

After all you've been through, this is just another test.. a test you will pass!!

God bless you, honey, and your beautiful girls. I pray for health and prayer for your entire family. :grouphug:

Nana you will continue to be in my prayers. :hug:

praying hard for strength for you and the kids and a quick and full recovery

Continued thoughts of healing, health and strength to you. :hug:

My great-uncle had (and beat) stage 2 rectal cancer 15 years ago. He is now 80. You can beat this!! Sending good thoughts and prayers your way as you fight the good fight :hug:

Nana - :hug: My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Keep fighting tough and keep the faith.

Attitude is so important. When the dr. told me I had cancer, I told him I was a fighter. How true those words were for me for sure! My faith brings me alot of comfort too.

Blessings to you always.

Sending my prayers too nana, thanks for sharing and letting use wrap our prayers around you and the family. I will find the FB so I can keep watching upates.
Take some of our strength to carry you.

Nana, thx for ckg'n in w/your Dis friends. Please know that many hearts and prayers are with you, your DH, and your 2 beautiful girls, as you fight this brave battle. :grouphug:

When I hear Martina McBride's 'I'm gonna love you through it' inspirational song, I think of you and the many others fighting the beast with all their courage, heart, and soul.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxIt70j_SPk

Keep the faith and stay strong ^j^

My prayers are with you and your granddaughters. I pray that you will get through this.
tigercat

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter