Hello

ianr1

Earning My Ears
Hello to everyone,me and my wife are going to the econolodge gateway resort, next year for the first time to wdw is there a book that i can read about wdw to get some information on what to do and what to see,And has anyone being to this resort....

Many thanks Ian....................

Ian,

2 excellent books worth reading:

"The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World with Kids"
by Bob Sehlinger

&

"A Brit's Guide to Orlando Florida and Walt Disney World 2002"
by Simon Veness

You probably wont get, or need, any better :)

Brian

Originally posted by Homer Timpson
Ian,

2 excellent books worth reading:

"The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World with Kids"
by Bob Sehlinger

&

"A Brit's Guide to Orlando Florida and Walt Disney World 2002"
by Simon Veness

You probably wont get, or need, any better :)

Brian

Cheers m8......................

Hi Ian,
we went to WDW for our first time in May. We had a great time, we used Simon's book all the time and have lent it to 2 other famillies who have gone. The Orlando Tourist info centre sends out an info pack with maps of the areas surrounding WDW, haven't got the web site on me at the moment, will post it assp.

Debbie.

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Hi Ian

We are going to Orlando for the fourth time in October but it is only this year that we knew of Simon's book - A Brits Guide to Orlando. When we bought it we couldn't put it down, there were lots of things in there that we didn't know about and it covers everything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter