Hello!

Angrypenguin

Disney n00b!
Hi there! I just thought I'd stop by and introduce myself. I've been a lurker on these boards for awhile, and finally decided to summon up the courage to post anonymously on the internet:surfweb:

I'm a young engineer here in SoCal (by way of Rochester Hills, a suburb of Detroit), and fell in love with Disney World at the tender, impressionable age of 24, when the gf and I decided to visit Epcot and the AK. I loved the fantasy, the cleanliness, and attention to detail that the parks provided. Only when I came home and starting browsing the disboards and scrounging around online did I see all that I had missed! Now, thanks to my mighty power of persuasion, I've coerced my gf and my 3 best friends to do a trip during labor day...and this time I'm determined to do it right!:banana:

Anyways, feel free to say hello anytime. I look forward to hearing from you all.:woohoo:

Hello! And :welcome: glad you decided to finally join in. I was a lurker for quite a while too, and thought I knew how addicting the boards were but once I started posting the addiction got about 10 times stronger! So beware, you to will be hooked before long.:eek: :woohoo: :dance3:

:yay: Welcome from a fellow long-time lurker and suburban-Detroitite (if I can make up a word!). :yay: :upsidedow

Hi there! I just thought I'd stop by and introduce myself. I've been a lurker on these boards for awhile, and finally decided to summon up the courage to post anonymously on the internet:surfweb:

I'm a young engineer here in SoCal (by way of Rochester Hills, a suburb of Detroit), and fell in love with Disney World at the tender, impressionable age of 24, when the gf and I decided to visit Epcot and the AK. I loved the fantasy, the cleanliness, and attention to detail that the parks provided. Only when I came home and starting browsing the disboards and scrounging around online did I see all that I had missed! Now, thanks to my mighty power of persuasion, I've coerced my gf and my 3 best friends to do a trip during labor day...and this time I'm determined to do it right!:banana:

Anyways, feel free to say hello anytime. I look forward to hearing from you all.:woohoo:

Hello. I'm curious about your screen name. Why an angry penguin? Welcome to the DIS!

Hello. I'm curious about your screen name. Why an angry penguin? Welcome to the DIS!

:lmao: I figured it was only a matter of time before someone asked me that. Being the engineer/geek that I am, I'm an avid player of an online game called World of Warcraft:surfweb:, and that happens to be my name.I picked it because I thought it sounded funny:confused3 . Needless to say that I use this name often as my screen name, if only because I end up confusing myself if I have too many names :crazy:

thdisney.gif

Welcome to the DIS!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter