Hello There.

Blackthorne519

Angry Splash Mountain Lady's Husband
Hi - I'm Steve. Last month, a picture I posted of my wife on Splash Mountain went viral and was featured on all kinds of media. She looked pretty mad, but she was really just messing with me! It's pretty nuts - anyway, I've been a lurker for a while, but I wanted to sign up for an account. There's lots of great information here, I hope I can contribute and learn while I'm here. Thanks!

:welcome: ! I have seen that photo and read the story behind it and think that is so funny! You seem like a really awesome, fun couple and will fit in great here on the DIS!

Thank you! This is a really great place for WDW knowledge, advice and anecdotes; I've pointed several folks this way while they were planning getaways to The World.

Welcome! I saw the photo and thought it was hilarious. It's something I would do to my boyfriend if he didn't want to ride a certain ride. lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter