Hello. Planning Honeymoon @ WL

Staples5705

Earning My Ears
Hi,

Thought I would introduce myself quickly. My name is Pam and I'm getting married on May 7, 2005. My FI and I (w/ some prompting from me :love: ) are going to honeymoon at WDW.

I just booked our 7 night stay at the Wilderness Lodge. I'm so excited. I didn't think we would be able to afford the WL, but we have a family member at WDW and he was able to get us a CM discount for the WL. WooHoo!

Pam

Hi Pam! We share the same wedding date and we are also going to be at DisneyWorld for our Honeymoon! Happy planning! :wave:

Welcome to the Dis :wave: What a great honeymoon trip you will have! I am so........ jealous. Be sure to check out the wedding and honeymoon board right here on the Dis!

You're going to have so much fun! Make sure you that you do spend some time (not all of your time, you've got your wedding to plan), planning for your honeymoon! Make sure you buy the Mouse Bride and Groom ears! They are well worth it!

Welcome to the DIS :wave:

You will have such a fun time on your honeymoon, we did :)

Have fun planning your wedding and your WL stay!! Be sure to get the mouse ears..... we were treated like royalty whenever we wore them. :earsboy: :earsgirl:

before you leave at an on-line store? I think it would be a fun gift for my FI. Hmmm, I wonder if he would wear them on the plane.

Pam

we are getting married may 13...however we are waiting till sept or oct to go to disney for our honeymoon for the following reasons:

cheaper
less crowded
less hot

but i am defintily going to be buying the bride mouse ears...cant wait to wear them.....have a great time on your honeymoon...post details about your trip.

Stacey

We went there for our honeymoon, too, and it was great! We had the fun rides during the day, and then we'd have romantic dinners at EPCOT (a different country every night.) :)

I hope you have a wonderful time; best wishes!

:bride: Wow,the Wilderness Lodge,I've always wanted to stay there,good for you...... :cool1: And,congrats on your upcoming nuptials! :flower: Have a wonderful and magical trip as you begin your new life together! :smooth:
Kirsten :mickeybar

My DH and I stayed at the WL for our honeymoon in 2003. It was awesome. Enjoy...Try not to stress too much...enjoy the planning (wedding and honeymoon). :teeth:

We get married on April 30 and will be at WL May 2- 8!!!

Looking forward to it!!

My husband and I are also planning our Honeymoon at WDW in march where can we find the mouse bride and groom ears and how much do they cost

DisneyKidFoever said:
My husband and I are also planning our Honeymoon at WDW in march where can we find the mouse bride and groom ears and how much do they cost

You can find them at pretty much any store in WDW. I saw quite a few people wearing them. I am not quite sure of the price. My DH told me that if I tried to make him wear them we wouldn't honeymoon there. So I behaved myself.

We're honeymoonin' there also...staying at POR.

I have a question about the ears...

If you tell them it's your honeymoon before you arrive and when you arrive, will they supply you with ears and give you special treatment?

What should I tell them when I call back...just to please note on our reservations that it's our honeymoon?

Thanks in advance for advice!!

I'm sooooo excited! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter