• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hello, new here

momto2inKC

DIS Veteran
Hello everyone! I've been 'reading' here, but decided to join :flower1: We're going to Disney World May 14-21st for the first time. It'll be me, my husband, and 2 kids (age 6 and 8 at the time of our trip). We're all beyond excited!!! I just this morning made room only reservations at Pop Century. I'm hoping to get a code for a discount. Hopefully one will come out soon lol :rolleyes: We are from the Kansas City, MO area and plan on driving down. We decided to do this in case we want to stay longer than planned. Anyway, just introducing myself, can't wait to get to posting!!! :earboy2:

Jamie Welcome to the DIS :wave:

I will keep my fingers crossed for a discount for you! Have fun here.

I have a feeling you won't be in Kansas anymore!!!When you get to WDW,you'll love it,and the Pop Century Resort is such fun.We stayed there a year ago, when it was brand new (opened in December 2003,so had only been open a month when we arrived!)
Have an excellent trip,and welcome to the boards!
Kirsten in Nova Scotia :flower1:

Welcome! I have found these boards so helpful, only been here shortly myself! Have a great trip. We are down to 37 days and counting!!!!!

:cool1: :goodvibes :cool1: :goodvibes :cheer2:

Welcome.

I'm just down bumpy I-70 in Columbia from you. Just remember to drive across our fair state will be the roughest part.

Hello, im looking to find out which disney character won the best hog calling award in toontown! This will help me win a disney office pool, thanks to all

Have fun on your trip, We stayed at Pop Century two times in 2004. We live just down the road from you in Spfd MO. It takes us about 20 hours to drive to WDW. We like to drive if you have the time..... POP Century - DCL for us next AUG 05......

Welcome! POP rocks, have fun I was just there and its a great place!!!! :flower:
momto2inKC said:
Hello everyone! I've been 'reading' here, but decided to join :flower1: We're going to Disney World May 14-21st for the first time. It'll be me, my husband, and 2 kids (age 6 and 8 at the time of our trip). We're all beyond excited!!! I just this morning made room only reservations at Pop Century. I'm hoping to get a code for a discount. Hopefully one will come out soon lol :rolleyes: We are from the Kansas City, MO area and plan on driving down. We decided to do this in case we want to stay longer than planned. Anyway, just introducing myself, can't wait to get to posting!!! :earboy2:

Hello!! I'm new here also. We are going to WDW May 20th through May 25th. I hope you all have a wonderful trip!! :flower:

:grouphug: I'm new here too! Loved visiting it and then thought I could meet some really nice people here. I have not been disappointed. I've learned so much in the different forums. :disrocks:

Thanks again for all the welcomes :wave: I just booked our vacation today through AAA. The excitement is now really sinking in :Pinkbounc

Hi,

I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello.

I am also in Kansas City (south of 75th Street). My DS (12) and I are going to Disney in August.

I hope you have a great time at Disney.

Rhonda

mist_e_rose2002 said:
Hi,

I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello.

I am also in Kansas City (south of 75th Street). My DS (12) and I are going to Disney in August.

I hope you have a great time at Disney.

Rhonda

Hi Rhonda :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter