Hello Kitty Online (Not yet released)

EHMAGOD.
I love Hello Kitty!
;;dragsillintohellokittyworldwithcheer
MUAHAHA.
I saw a LOLcatz poster thingie at the mall.

If anyone is still interested. I believe they are still accepting requests to be part of Founder's Beta:

Hello Kitty Online Players Will Build New York!

Hello Kitty Online is proud to announce its largest in-game event yet: the building of New York City Starting October 17, 2008, players of the Hello Kitty Online Founders’ Beta will be able to participate in a series of quests to collect and organize materials for the building of New York, a new area that will appear in the next phase of the game.

Players who successfully complete all the required quests will have the names of their character permanently recorded on virtual commemorative plaques located throughout the new area (the plaques will appear in future versions of the game’s North American edition). It’s a unique opportunity to leave your mark on Hello Kitty Online!

That is just one example of Hello Kitty Online’s commitment to players who participate in the Founders’ Beta. Founders also enjoy permanent rewards and status, and will retain much of their characters’ progress into the launch version of Hello Kitty Online.

OMG I remember going to the store and buying Hello Kitty stuff as a kid.
For those who have been playing, is this game something worth playing and what ages would you say the game is geared towards?

I think it is worth playing it but I am not such a fan of HelloKitty. Actually I just wanted to see what they were creating but if you are attracted to that then it is a game to play and for the age range, it varies from kids to adults.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter