• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hello from the Sunshine State!

Way2Goofy

Disney Nut
Hello!
Currently, I live about 2.5 hours from Walt Disney World. YEAH!! :cheer2: Although, I have not always been that close. We moved to Florida about 2 years ago and now it so hard to resist not going every weekend! I am so excited to have found this board and I can't believe that I did not find it sooner. I am truly a Disney fan. I grew up thinking that Disney was the most magical place on Earth and I am so excited that I have been able to share that with my hubby and my boys. We are planning our next Disney trip in June 2010. We are taking our best friends from up North (and their 2 kids) and they are bringing my 6 year old neice with them. She has never been. I am so excited to see it thru her eyes. Lost of planning and lots of fun to come in the next few weeks before we go. I am hoping that in the futire we can start seeing more of the resorts and that side of Disney. We have only stayed at the All Star Music Resort. Mostly, we stay off property. Hopefully, in a few years that will change and we can start seeing what the properties have to offer.:woohoo: Oh, and my other dream is too take a cruise one day. :cloud9: Well, I am SO looking forward to finding out more tips and info on this board and sharing some ideas with y'all!:idea:

:welcome: Glad you found us here!! You are very lucky to be living so close to the world. Have fun on you upcoming trip!!

10.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter