Hello from another newbie!

Pegd

Earning My Ears
I want to thank everyone for all the great information posted here. Been lurking for sometime and have learned so much. Have been to WDW many times but planning a trip for May 05 with DH and son & DIL and 4 yr old granddaughter and can't wait! We'll be staying at Pop Century, our first time staying at WDW. We're sitting today in a winter storm, expecting more than a foot of snow..... planning our visit to Mickey. Thanks again for all the info. Now I've got to figure out how to get that "countdown" clock.

Peg
:thewave:

Hi Peg and Welcome to the DIS :wave:

We are at the WOrld in May too :)

To get your countdown go to the Technical support Board :)

Hi,and welcome to the boards,you will love Pop Century,we stayed there a month after it opened (exactly 1 year ago),and it was awesome.........A really fun spot!
Speaking of snow,here in Nova Scotia we're expecting our 3rd major storm in less than a week.School has already been cancelled 5 days,and a good possibility that number 6 will be on Monday......Enjoy your foot,we've got a few feet,if you need more!!
Kirsten in snowy Nova Scotia :Pinkbounc

WELCOME TO THE DIS! Another one in the middle of that snowstorm and wishing I was in DW right now! Enjoy our great site!

welcome to the Dis.......freezing in western PA.....counting down til I get to warm climates........we were at the Pop last April.........wonderful resort....just as nice as All Stars.........all you really need is a bed and a shower and a little food anyway..........

Welcome Pegd! Have fun "unlurking" LOL

:D :D :D

Think Disney thoughts!

:wave2: Have a lot of fun here. I love planning, and changing my plans. We had 36 inches! Looking forward to my trip. :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter