• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hello Friends......

nana2tots

<font color=purple>2Wild4Disney!Nana's 3 Gurls! ou
:)I haven't posted in quite some time. Well i finished my 30 treatments, 5 days a week of Radation and Chemo. Trying to heal from that so i can have my 1st of 2 surgeries Nov. 10th.
I would like for all the Diser's to plz keep me in your prayers as i go through this Colostmy w/ Resection. I am more worried about my vascular issues, all the stents i have, worrying over getting blood clots, but i need to be Positive...
Just think of me today, tomorrow and forever....
Love you all
Nana

Nana we'll be here every step of the way. Hope you'll stop by when you're feeling up to it and let us help you along during your journey. We'll be sending healing prayers, thoughts and pixie dust your way. :hug:

:grouphug: I am so happy you updated us. Thank you.

You are in my thoughts and prayers. :grouphug:

I'm so glad you posted, nana! I've been wondering how you were doing.

You're in my prayers!

Nana - :hug: My thoughts and prayers are with you as always. Keep fighting tough. You should be very proud that you have done so much already.

I know you still have so much to go through. Just take it one day at a time. Attitude is so important too. I told my dr. I was a fighter too and he told me that is so important in the cancer fight.

Blessings to you and your family.

I will be praying for you. Cancer is a tough beast but you are stronger than it is! You have come so far already.

Thanks for all the Wonderful words of Encouragement, it means a lot to me, and Sandi would want me to fight all the way........will keep you updated, as of today, i am doing well

Continued good wishes with prayers, Nana. Wishing you well as you move along that getting better and well timeline.

:hug: prayers for you....may it all go very well

63.gif

me2

Prayers and many hugs to you. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep us updated.:hug:

I'm so glad to hear that things have gone well thus far.. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers - and thanks for checking back in with us..:hug:

Nana, I remember you! I pray for you to have a full recovery and no pain. We are here pulling for you! :hug::hug: Thank you for coming back to keep us posted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter