Hello everyone!

Caia

Earning My Ears
Hi!!

First time posting but I have lurked here for sometime. My DH and DS(16) have our first vacation as a family planned for Disney World February 2016. It will be a family vacation/belated honeymoon I guess you could say. It has just been DS and I since he was 6 weeks old and 2 years ago I married my DH! We didn't take a honeymoon then and we haven't had a family vacation since then either so we decided to do a honeymoon/first family vacation at the same time!! I can't wait!

DS & I have been to WDW once back in 2009 when he was 9 years old. I was there back around 1979 but I was very little so don't remember that trip. DH has only been there once and that was about 10 years ago. So this will be an adventure for all of us.

I have been getting tips and tricks from the forums for over a year now and finally decided to join!

Have a great day!!

Thank you so much! I keep thinking I'm done planning and can just sit back and enjoy but there is always something else that I want to try to do to make it fun for everyone. I figure once I get there I should be good!

Thank you so much! I keep thinking I'm done planning and can just sit back and enjoy but there is always something else that I want to try to do to make it fun for everyone. I figure once I get there I should be good!

You can never stop planning for Disney! And there is also no such thing as over planning! For me, a lot of the fun is in the planning. It keeps me happy and excited while I have that dreadful wait, haha.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter