Hello everyone

de881e711

Earning My Ears
I'm not really sure how to use this site so please bare with me. ;) mg husband and I are planning to take our 18 month old twins to Disney world for the first time in nov. I was looking for some travel advice. Since traveling with twins we are thinking about driving to DW. We live in NY, I will be a long drive but not sure if we are crazy for considering this option. So please I need your option drive vs fly. Please remember packing x2

If you are stopping in Disney and don't plan on travelling about I'd opt for the fly option.

We took our 2 year old twins a few years back and we flew.

Mind you we had no option................. I live in England.

But which ever option you plump for my best advice would be get Hubby to drive and for you to take just enough sleeping pills to get you from NY to Orlando.

Then you'll wake up nice and relaxed and ready for your holiday....... oops Thats Vacation......

Have fun

:)

I am driving there (next week!!) with my hubby and 3 kids (13,8,5) from NY also! One day I think I must have lost my mind and the next I am excited to show them the states we drive through. I have flip flopped so many times but in the end the decision to drive just fit our plans better. Of course my children are older and I do not have twins so i would imagine that throws an entirely new dimension into it !! Lol!!

hello.jpg

Hey everyone thanks for the replies. I think we are going to drive and just make the best of it, having twins that play monkey see monkey do, air travel might be hell on the rest of the plane. Plus i have to brjng a cooler for the hotel, toys...etc! Lol. I was just looking into the Mickey mouse harness for the babies so they have the sense of some freedom. But not sure It looks bad on my part. Usually I don't care what people think bc it's for the safety of my own kids.

You have to do what you feel is right and what makes you comfortable. Enjoy your special time with your twins and don't worry what others might think!

I just purchases really cute Mickey and Minnie harnesses that they can be used as a backpack also. We are planning to go to Disney to do the Halloween party so they will come in handy during trick or treating

One thing I always consider when I fly anywhere is the size of my party. 4 is a tough number because it means each parent looks after one twin (with a stranger beside you) or one of you has both twins to watch.
As far as behaviour goes though, my kiddo was better on a plane at 15 months than she was at 4 years. Young is not always a problem because they get sleepy easier. In the end, they will adapt, so it's about your comfort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter