• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hellllooooo!!! Remember Me? :)

cotye

<font color=green>Resident Mariah Expert<br><font
Hello all:

Wow, coming back here feels like putting on an old comfy sweater. All these great memories flooding back.

Hope some of you remember me! It's Kevin from Toronto.

Been soooo very long since I've posted. Popped in time to time to see how things have been going, but everytime I came, it just reminded of how long it's been since I last visited WDW! 13 years!!! Wow.

Lots has changed over the years. I moved back to Toronto after starting my first full time job back in September 2002. And I've been working here ever since. Got married.. finally got hitched and happily married for over 3 years now.

Even had a baby too. She's coming up on two years old now. Thought I'd drop a line and a shoutout to the old school DIS'ers, especially Dan Murphy. Miss you all.

And finally, I'm heading back to WDW later this month! Yea!

Here's to fond memories! Hopefully this won't be my last post!

P.S. And yes, I'm still a big fan of Mariah's. LOL.

Hi Kevin from Toronto. I don't know you, but I'm still relatively new. I'm Jenna from Texas. Welcome back to the board.

Kevin--the dude with all the Mariah Carey albums???? Wow, good to see you again. :)

It's like a homecoming!

HELLO, Kevin!!
Yes, of course, I remember you. Hope you still remember me. I'm still Deb in IA.

Great to hear about you and your wife and BABY too!! Congrats on your growing family! Now you will have another reason to go to Disney!

And Hi to you too, Chipperdini! :wave2:

hi!
I don't know you and you don't know me,but nice to read your little update.

enjoy your trip.:cool1:

I don't know you, but I hear this place has really changed since you were probably here last. Hope you don't get too disappointed with all new faces.

And Hi to you too, Chipperdini! :wave2:

Hello to you too, DebinIA! Hope you and yours have been/are well.:) If I recall correctly, Kevin has quite a good memory and would most likely remember you too, but you could always type up a "This Day in History" post or two to maybe dust off any cobwebs...:teeth:

Hello all:

Wow, coming back here feels like putting on an old comfy sweater. All these great memories flooding back.

Hope some of you remember me! It's Kevin from Toronto.

Been soooo very long since I've posted. Popped in time to time to see how things have been going, but everytime I came, it just reminded of how long it's been since I last visited WDW! 13 years!!! Wow.

Lots has changed over the years. I moved back to Toronto after starting my first full time job back in September 2002. And I've been working here ever since. Got married.. finally got hitched and happily married for over 3 years now.

Even had a baby too. She's coming up on two years old now. Thought I'd drop a line and a shoutout to the old school DIS'ers, especially Dan Murphy. Miss you all.

And finally, I'm heading back to WDW later this month! Yea!

Here's to fond memories! Hopefully this won't be my last post!

P.S. And yes, I'm still a big fan of Mariah's. LOL.
Kevin!!!! So good to 'see' you. And what a great update. Congratulations on so many fronts. Work, wife, daughter, and still liking Mariah. That's great!!! Do hope you stop back now and then, Kevin.

I just posted a thread a week or so ago, on Sylvia's birthday (do every year) and I always think of you when I do, you being the only person from here to have visited her in the hospital not long before her passing. I'll will never forget.

I don't visit this board (CB) too much any more, changed too much for me. When I visit the dis, mostly on the planning board, answering a question here and there when I can. So if you do stop back, good chance I might miss you, just like I almost did here.

Again, Kevin, great to 'see' you. :thumbsup2

Hiya cotye! :wave: Yep, sure do! Congratulations to you and yours & may your Happy Days be many! :):sunny:
And Heather!!!!! What are you doing, a drive by? Super to 'see' you also. We need to have a big old timers party sometime here. :cool1: Hope all is well with you, Heather.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter