Heidi & Brandons's 10th Anniversary Vow Rennewal PICTURES ADDED!!and pre-trip report!

Our Vow Renewal was yesterday!
It was amazing!

I LOVED having it at Shades of Green. They could not have been more helpful!

I will share all the details when we get home next week!

Finally Home!!!!

After 11 days in the world and many delays we are finally home!

I could fill a book with my full trip report so I will keep this to the Vow renewal
report/reviews!

Our 10th Anniversary Vow Renewal was last Monday at Disney's Shades of Green Resort.
They were amazing!
The Day was beautiful except for the drizzly rain that made us move the ceremony to the Magnolia patio from the Lobby Balcony. This was an unexpected blessing however!

Our Shades of Green assistant/planner for the day of was Michelle.
She was amazing. but more on that later.

The Morning started with My Husband, parents, sister and her boyfriend and 2 children all going golfing at the Buena Vista Golf course. They had an 8am T time and passed right by our room at Old Key West. My daughter (6) had a great time being Daddy's coffee runner! :rotfl:

My Friend and I were planning to get our Hair and Make up done that morning by Crystal Waters.

http://weddingsbycrystal.com/index.php

She had planned on being there at 11:30 and was right on time! She set up while we talked about the various things I was looking for. I LOVED My hair. It had 2 braids on the left and was curled in a low swept bun. I added a peach chiffon flower that I had added a seagull brooch from the 1940's to. and also some bling that Chrystal had. Beautiful! :lovestruc And it stayed up all night!!

She also did my Friends hair and My youngest daughters hair. She did a great job. Everyone looked amazing!

I am waiting on the professional pics so that I can show them off!

Update on Budget so far

Venue- Shades of Green Lobby Balcony = $125
(Changed to Magnolia Patio at no additional charge due to Rain!). This was worth EVERY PENNY! They wee amazing and moved everything after we had decorated and added things that made the whole thing perfect!

Champagne and sparkling apple juice = $70

Flowers- Curious Creations (Etsy) = $160
Flowers were beautiful and I Love that I can keep them!

Officiant- Lon Tosi Sensational ceremonies = $165
Very sweet man. It was so nice to have someone in control of what was going on!

Decorations- Me = $50
These worked out great!

Gift Bags Whimsey bags = $60
So Cute and perfect with my mine mine mine seagull theme!

Invites and Gift tags (Gracious Bee Etsy) = $40
I cannot say again how awesome Debbie is! I can't wait to use her again!

Make up & Hair Weddings by Crystal = $275

Photography by Allison Verdugo Photography = $200
We Love Allison! She was like part of the family by the end of the night!

Dress - I thee wed = $150

Girls dresses - Zulilly = $50

Cake - It's Tasty Too = $120

Dinner - Manginos = $500
Dinner was for 20 people including drinks! You cant do that anywhere else on property!

Total = $1895 (plus a few tips!)

Congratulations!! It sounds like you did great with your budget and that everything turned out wonderfully.

I can't wait to see your pictures!!!!

Thanks for updating!

Brooke

So after we had our hair done, Brandon and the rest of my family got back from Golfing and everyone started getting ready.
We headed over to Shades of Green to decorate about 2ish.

We met Michelle who was out day of coordinator. She had done everything to prep that I had asked. My Friend (also Heidi) started decorating. And Brandon and I went to look at the cake. My Friend and I had made most of the decorations. She is an amazing friend.

The Cake from It's Tasty Too was amazing. So pretty and exactly what I had asked for! Our theme was beachy with the Mine Mine Mine seagulls. I am a little obsessed with them. We loved the cake and went back to help finish the decorations.

We about finished when it started to drizzle!
Michelle asked if we wanted to see other option for the ceremony. This was at 3:15 and I was still not dressed. I followed Michelle to the prettiest little patio that was covered and just perfect. However our photographer was supposed to be there any minute and How was I to move everything!!!!!!

Michelle told me she would take care of it and to go get dressed.
So we left to hurry and dress.

I came back up from our room to see Allison walking in. She was very professional and really sweet. She introduced herself and I told her what was going on. So we went back down to Magnolia Patio thinking it would be a rush to get everything together!

It was amazing!!!! Michelle had grabbed staff to move everything and in about 20 minutes had made a beautiful space that was a mix of Our Beach theme and a Tuscan villa! It was a miricle! We seriously could not have been more shocked at all she accomplished in 20 minutes. She even Ran to get me and Iced Tea at that point!! LOL

At this point we started taking photos around the resort. The property of Shades of green is beautiful. Everyone started arriving and then we met Lon Tosi. He officiated our ceremony. He was great. Very friendly! He did a wonderful job and stayed for the toast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter