Heidi & Brandons's 10th Anniversary Vow Rennewal PICTURES ADDED!!and pre-trip report!

monami7

DIS Veteran
Wow, What started as a very small 10 year celebration has grown! We are now Planning to renew our vows on Nov 4th.

A little about us! We are Brandon and Heidi, we met at a Jimmy Buffett Concert in 1999. We were Married in Saratoga Springs, NY Oct. 5, 2003. We have 3 children. My Stepdaughter who is 16, Our Oldest Lilly who will be turning 8 on our trip and Aurora who is 6.

Joining us on the trip will be

My Parents Ron and Debbie
Sister Katie and her BF Anthony
Niece Madylin (11) and nephew Ryan (9)
Brandon's Mother April
Brandon's Sister Sherry
our Niece's Nora (7) and Eva (4)
My BFF Heidi (REALLY!)
and a few others that may join us on the way!

So far these are the details I have

Vow Renewal Ceremony at Shades of Green on the Lobby Balcony

Small Reception dinner and cake at the Marina Patio at Grand Floridian during wishes!.

Lets hope it doesn't rain!

Please join us on our journey! I am really excited!

The guest list is up to 19! That is crazy!

We have decided to hold the ceremony on the lobby balcony at Shades of Green and we are also going to have Dinner on the patio at Manginos. You really cant beat their price!
And they are super nice and get back to me quickly!

We have decided on the mine mine mine seagulls as the inspiration for our cake and invites.

The cake will be from It's Tasty Too!

The invites are being made by http://www.etsy.com/shop/GraciousBeeGreetings
She is customizing them to incorporate the seagulls!

Everything is falling into place now!

It was amazing but as soon as we decided to do everything at Shades of green everything got super easy!

Ooh, Shades of Green! DF and I were looking at Shades of Green, but decided to go a different direction. Can't wait to see everything coming together! :)

So far we have

Booked Shades of green
Booked weddings by Crystal for hair and make up
Booked cake from its tasty too
Ordered my dress Impressions Bridesmaid dress #1632 in ivory! I love that they do this!
Received daughters dresses
Booked everyone's room
Ordered flowers from etsy
Ordered hair clip from etsy
Ordered welcome bags from whimsy bags on etsy! Love her

I am feeling very good!

Once the dining reservations are Made in 3 weeks I can just relax and wait!

I forgot to add invitations! I worked with Debbie from gracious bee designs on etsy. She is AMAZING!!!
Seriously I cannot say enough great things about her. She customized it to be exactly what was in my head! I am really creative but I have trouble getting the idea out of my head! Lol

Debbie worked and worked Until it was perfect!

Update on Budget so far

Venue- Shades of Green Lobby Balcony = $125

Flowers- Curious Creations (Etsy) = $130

Officiant- Lon Tosi Sensational ceremonies = $165

Decorations- Me = $50

Gift Bags Whimsey bags = $60

Invites and Gift tags (Gracious Bee Etsy) = $40

make up & Hair Weddings by Crystal = $125

Dress - I thee wed = $150

Girls dresses - Zulilly = $50

Cake - It's Tasty Too = $120

Dinner - Manginos = $300

Total cost = $1315!!!

There may be a few less people. Our neighbors may not be able to make it. There will still be about 20 though!

Everything looks like it's moving along! You're doing a great job on your budget. :thumbsup2

Thanks! i am having fun planning. The vow renewal gets to be exactly us! That is fun. Also the budget is exciting. I cannot believe the difference in doing most of it through Shades of green!

My Dress is here!

I Love it. It is a little big but that can easily be taken in.

I added a Photographer! We are using Allison Verdugo!

Only 4 more months!

Great job with your budget!!

Can't wait to see how everything turns out. Please post pictures of your event when it happens!

Good luck with the rest of your planning (and waiting!!)

Brooke

Congratulations on your vow renewal! You budget and planning looks amazing. I don't think I've ever read a Shades of Green PJ, how exciting!

Thank You!!

I am sure I am forgetting something but so far so good. It is small so that helps the budget! Right now I think 17 adults and 4 children.

Update on Budget so far

Venue- Shades of Green Lobby Balcony = $125

Flowers- Curious Creations (Etsy) = $130

Officiant- Lon Tosi Sensational ceremonies = $165

Decorations- Me = $50

Gift Bags Whimsey bags = $60

contents for gift bags = $40

Invites and Gift tags (Gracious Bee Etsy) = $40

make up & Hair Weddings by Crystal = $125

Dress - I thee wed = $150

Girls dresses - Zulilly = $50

Cake - It's Tasty Too = $120

Dinner - Manginos = $300

Photographer (2 hours with family photos) = $200

Gifts at Table (starfish ornaments) = $40

Total cost = $1595!!!

Wow only 2 months left until our big trip!

I think our final count will be 18 to 20. Depending on if Grandparents feel up to it.

We are getting very excited!

Only a month away now! This week I paid off everything except the dinner and the photographer.

All Welcome bags are done. As are decorations and dresses.

We are all getting so excited!

So exciting! We are dreaming of doing a 20 year vow renewal in 2 years, and I'm loving the budget at Shades of Green. Did you have to reserve rooms too?

We did not have to reserve rooms. We are all staying at Old Key West. DH and I are staying at Shades on the night of though. Just to be apart for one night.

DH and I are thinking about a vow renewal at Shades of Green. Your event seems to have come together so easily. I'm sure it will be beautiful. I really hope you share some pics.

I am so excited! We leave in 8 days!!!
I have hired a photographer so I promise I will post pictures!
Heidi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter