Heffalumps and Woozles they're very confuzle...

It is the best kind of mail EVER!!!

Happy Thursday!!

I have at least one more bow to maker or the trip. Because of getting there so early on Sunday I'm going to the parks and the girls are going to hang out in DTD. Kody would like a new bow for that, she has requested a Gaston bow. Ugh! I have now clue what I want to do for it. So this should be interesting so hang on for updates on that!!

Hmmmmm, maybe make the bow the color fo his shirt and then put black around it. Maybe try to add some strings like his laced up shirt.

I'm thinking on it. I've got different fabrics I'm going to consider. I just don't know. For myself I'll just wear one of my Halloween bows.

Today is the day to start testing out our portable cell phone chargers. We have four. The main reason I bought four was because DH and DS will not be able to charge them while they are backpacking. I want to make sure they have their phones if they need them. So far so good. I got one pair at Sam's Club that is a lower strength and I went to Costco a few weeks ago and they had stronger ones so I got them. This way they will be available for use at the parks so my phone will be available to Periscope, Instagram and Facebook post from the parks. Honestly I prefer to take pictures with my phone to the camera but we will be bringing our cameras too. I won't be bringing my laptop because of carrying it. I will post pictures on here when I get home. So excited!!

You reminded me to look for a charger for my extra battery. My battery dies o fast and my portable charger does not help at all. DH wants we to upgrade my phone but then I will not have my pretty purple phone any more. Exciting!!!!

Right now we are trying to pin down places we want to eat at when we go in december. We have 7 people confirmed and possibly 8-10 more coming.

You reminded me to look for a charger for my extra battery. My battery dies o fast and my portable charger does not help at all. DH wants we to upgrade my phone but then I will not have my pretty purple phone any more. Exciting!!!!

If you belong to Costco they had a set that cost $29.99 and each one charges a
Right now we are trying to pin down places we want to eat at when we go in december. We have 7 people confirmed and possibly 8-10 more coming.

Oh wow! That's a good size group! Carnation might work, also the Bbq.

Exactly!! My husband and son are after me constantly to go camping. We used to go a lot when the kids were little but, not anymore. I was the one who got all the gear together, did all the shopping, set up the campsite except the tent part, cooked all the food and did all the dishes. Not to mention all the little other things. I'd come home exhausted and he'd come home relaxed. So not a vacation for me. Disneyland oh yeah that's my jam! I don't have to cook, none of that stuff. So much more a vacation.

We have the same camping experiences! :rotfl2:

:rockband: Two weeks from today we will be there!! :rockband:

I'm getting so excited!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter