Heffalumps and Woozles they're very confuzle...

Hi! Yes, there is excitement! As well as a virus, ugh! Better now though than when we go to Disneyland. Packing will be terribly different but, I'm sure we'll do fine. My biggest worry is how wrinkled my dress will be and getting the bows there in one piece. Especially Kody's with the feathers. My biggest fear with the shuttle is getting back to the airport late, at least with a taxi we have more control. Oh to be suffering in Hawaii.:rotfl: But from what I've seen on the weather the rain isn't too much fun I'm sure. Enjoy the rest of your time in Hawaii!

Yay!!!! I hear there are subtle signs of Halloween going up.

I can hardly wait!! Three weeks from now I'm doing something I never do. I'm going to the parks alone! My daughters will hang out in DTD and swim in the pool. Because I kept my AP current I'm going to ride Pirates before it goes down for rehab. I'm also going to pick up our lanyards and pick up our photopass. I promised Kody that I wouldn't meet Peter Pan or Captain Hook without her.

I am sure that your dresses and hair bows will be fine. We had Jill's dress folded and on top of the rest of our stuff. And the bows were in a makeup type bag and everything survived the flight. My dress material was kind of chiffon like so it was easily folded. Maybe if things get wrinkled, you can use the iron in your hotel? Taxi might cost more but knowing that I can get to the airport in time makes it worthwhile for us. Yes, it has been raining on the Big Island but mostly in the evenings. The days are still very hot and sunny - of course I got burned! I thought that DL was hot in July but it is much warmer here right now. Thank goodness we have AC in our room! A family vacation here is different from Mother/Daughter trip to Disney - can't wait for Disney again! LOL

I am sure that your dresses and hair bows will be fine. We had Jill's dress folded and on top of the rest of our stuff. And the bows were in a makeup type bag and everything survived the flight. My dress material was kind of chiffon like so it was easily folded. Maybe if things get wrinkled, you can use the iron in your hotel? Taxi might cost more but knowing that I can get to the airport in time makes it worthwhile for us. Yes, it has been raining on the Big Island but mostly in the evenings. The days are still very hot and sunny - of course I got burned! I thought that DL was hot in July but it is much warmer here right now. Thank goodness we have AC in our room! A family vacation here is different from Mother/Daughter trip to Disney - can't wait for Disney again! LOL

I'm thinking that if I wrap the bows in tissue paper first and then put them in the bag they should be okay. My dress is a kind of chiffon so my dress should be fine. Kacy's is a satiny quilted fabric with crinoline slip in it so it might wrinkle. Kody's dress is lacy so it might too. I figured that hanging them in the bathroom while we shower should help them out. It think we'll be fine. I'm just nit picking because I'm used to driving and being in control.

Family vacations seem to be so much work for moms. Yuck for the heat. Does the rain help break the heat up at all or does it make it more sticky? You have to love that air conditioner for sure.

I got an email today from UPS saying that I'm expecting a package from Walt Disney Travel tomorrow!! Woohoo!!

I have a travel steamer you can borrow if you want

Oh thank you. But, I think we'll be okay. If all else fails I would be willing to bet that the Hyatt has a pressing service. I'm betting my dress won't wrinkle at all. My dress and Kody's came in the mail and we're not wrinkled so I think we'll be okay.

Yippeee! :cool1: I love getting packages in the mail! It sure beats getting bills in the mail LOL

Yes, family vacations staying in a condo with daily beach trips is more work for me. Hubby and daughters all help cook but majority of dishes and laundry is my job. That's why Disney trips for me is much easier. Wake up, get just myself ready, quick breaky at hotel and off to the parks! No dishes or laundry! :D

Yippeee! :cool1: I love getting packages in the mail! It sure beats getting bills in the mail LOL

Yes, family vacations staying in a condo with daily beach trips is more work for me. Hubby and daughters all help cook but majority of dishes and laundry is my job. That's why Disney trips for me is much easier. Wake up, get just myself ready, quick breaky at hotel and off to the parks! No dishes or laundry! :D

Exactly!! My husband and son are after me constantly to go camping. We used to go a lot when the kids were little but, not anymore. I was the one who got all the gear together, did all the shopping, set up the campsite except the tent part, cooked all the food and did all the dishes. Not to mention all the little other things. I'd come home exhausted and he'd come home relaxed. So not a vacation for me. Disneyland oh yeah that's my jam! I don't have to cook, none of that stuff. So much more a vacation.

Hoping to book big thunder for haloween night. goota get it in while we still can. We will for sure go for Christmas trip

We've never eaten there. I won't get a chance either. My girls don't like barbecue and I'm not going to eat there. I'm trying to convince Kacy we want to eat dessert there.

The food is delicious. I love the sausage! The desserts are good too although we have only had the huge chocolate chip cookie. I think we will try the s'more one on the next trip.

I'm trying to talk Kacy into going and sharing the cookie.

Update you say? Well, there's an update for sure. Our package came yesterday!! We're official now!!

73baec54-1b56-4cbe-ada0-4f9fe005b963.jpg

I absolutely love the luggage tags!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter