Heffalumps and Woozles they're very confuzle...

There's a wind of change, oh yes, a wind of change. Instead of renting a car and driving down we're going to fly down. We got a great deal through JetBlue. I haven't flown for years. This ought to be interesting.

I usually use super shuttle when we go to and from the airport. You also might want to contact a limo service sometimes that is cheaper.

I'll be there in four weeks and I wonder if our trips will overlap. I would love to meet you in person. I have read all of your trip reports and I love reading them. Also, great work on all the bows!

Alycia :flower1:

I usually use super shuttle when we go to and from the airport. You also might want to contact a limo service sometimes that is cheaper.

I talked to the Hyatt and he told me that there is no shuttle company they recommend from Long Beach. He said a taxi or a town car is what we would be better off using. The

I'll be there in four weeks and I wonder if our trips will overlap. I would love to meet you in person. I have read all of your trip reports and I love reading them. Also, great work on all the bows!

Alycia :flower1:

Alycia,

What day do you get there? We're leaving on 9/19. If we overlap it would be nice to meet.

I talked to the Hyatt and he told me that there is no shuttle company they recommend from Long Beach. He said a taxi or a town car is what we would be better off using. The

Alycia,

What day do you get there? We're leaving on 9/19. If we overlap it would be nice to meet.

I'll be there on 9/18, possibly Friday night if we get there early enough and for a bit Sunday morning before we leave.

So, we're going to fly in really early on the 13th. I mean early. We are supposed to arriving to Long Beach airport at 7:25am. Now, check in at the hotel is 4pm so depending on how busy the hotel will be for the 12th we maybe hanging out for a long time in the lobby. They have assured me that the bell desk will hold our bags and that they will give us a pool key. So the girls can swim in their new swimsuits that they bought for the cruise we originally planned.

I was really concerned of how to pick our shuttle from the airport to and from the hotel. I asked friends and called the hotel. They advised using a taxi. I prefer that idea I won't stress as much making it to the airport on time for the trip home. Now, flying really benefits me I will have more time to be in Disneyland so my chance of riding POTC increases tremendously. I just need to decide if I want to be there for rope drop or not.

One thing I am certain of is that if I'm going into the park or parks on Sunday I will be bringing candy back to my ladies.

Hello and salutations!!

We are getting so close to our trip now. Flying presents so many different things. First off this limits the things we can take with us and the things we can bring home with us. I figure that things can always be mailed home. So, I'm off to look at menus and make lists. Ciao friends!

Haha, I love my lists! I am getting ready to leave in 8 short days and I keep revising the budget, planning each day's events, and printing reservation confirmations! I still need to order my husband's birthday cake and paint my nails a princessy color.

I love flying to Disneyland! We are only 2 1/2 hours away and it is an easy flight into SNA and I have heard the same about Long Beach, though we've never done it. Security at SNA is nothing like SeaTac, it never had a wait at all, and everyone has always been so nice, even when I accidentally left my bubble gun full of fluid in my carry on...

Haha, I love my lists! I am getting ready to leave in 8 short days and I keep revising the budget, planning each day's events, and printing reservation confirmations! I still need to order my husband's birthday cake and paint my nails a princessy color.

I love flying to Disneyland! We are only 2 1/2 hours away and it is an easy flight into SNA and I have heard the same about Long Beach, though we've never done it. Security at SNA is nothing like SeaTac, it never had a wait at all, and everyone has always been so nice, even when I accidentally left my bubble gun full of fluid in my carry on...

I will make the lists and follow very few of them! My daughters practice packed earlier. Now mind you they're both adults but we're trying to figure this all out. We've never flown. It's kind of scary. You're trip is really close. My DH and son are going backpacking in 9 days so I have to get them ready for their vacation. It keeps me busy. Long Beach airport doesn't scare me half as much as flying out of SFO. That scares me half to death!

:bounce::jumping2: It's 21 days! Three short weeks until I see Disneyland again! :jumping2::bounce:

Yay! I can hear the excitement in your voice! Flying instead of driving will get you to DL much quicker and we really like arriving as early as possible and hitting the parks after leaving our luggage at the hotel. But as you noted, packing is a whole different thing. But I am sure that you will manage just fine. We usually just take a taxi from SNA to our hotel because we don't like waiting for a shuttle and the uncertainty of whether the shuttle will stop at many hotels before ours. These 3 weeks will go by so fast! I can't believe that our trip came and went by already - sometimes I need time to stand still so that I can catch up! I still have to finish my trip report but I am still 'stuck' in Hawaii for another week LOL. I really miss my daily routine of checking out the Disboards - with the time difference and when I finally get to sit down, every time I want to check Disboards, it is down. I feel like I am missing out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter