Heffalumps and Woozles they're very confuzle...

It is getting close. I am also happy that we are going soon too. Just not as soon as you. We have also nailed down our costumes. I just need to get on top of it.

It is getting close. I am also happy that we are going soon too. Just not as soon as you. We have also nailed down our costumes. I just need to get on top of it.

Ooh do tell? I'd love to hear all about your costumes!! I'm really excited for your trip too!! I know it's for your anniversary making it that much more exciting!!

I am going to be the Queen of Heart, Alyssa will be Alice, my sister Cheshire Cat, Aaron is the white rabbit and our husbands will be tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum.

Oh my gosh!! I love it!! You guys are going to be adorable!!

I'm sorry I haven't been on here for a while. I've been busy making hair bows and real life. We're inside 7 weeks. Woo hoo!

Yay!!! I just ordered my costume, I also have a lead on the T-shirts for the boys.

Glad to have you back, I felt like I was missing something, I kept checking the site.

I may have bought 2 new purses I needed to get it out. Just do not tel DH! I got my workers comp check. I got more then he knows about so we are paying for the truck, I am giving him some and then I putting away the rest for our 2 upcoming trips.

Those 7 weeks will go by so fast! We just got back 3 days ago and it seems so surreal that we were even in Disneyland! Had to get back to work to make some deadlines and still have unpacking/laundry to do.

Even though we had to do abit of planning with our outfits for the 60th and Disneybounding, it was alot of fun. I will do a trip report with photos once I get back to some sort of 'normal'. But we are off to the Big Island in 2 weeks time so just trying to catch my breath. And we will be back at DL in 147 days for Christmas but who's counting! LOL

Can't wait to see your photos, I know that it will be in a bit but still very excited to see all the bows and outfits that you and your girls will be wearing!

Yay!!! I just ordered my costume, I also have a lead on the T-shirts for the boys.

Glad to have you back, I felt like I was missing something, I kept checking the site.

Very cool! I saw the cutest Queen of Hearts costume on the plus size Disney group on that social network.

I may have bought 2 new purses I needed to get it out. Just do not tel DH! I got my workers comp check. I got more then he knows about so we are paying for the truck, I am giving him some and then I putting away the rest for our 2 upcoming trips.

No fears, I'd never tell DH. Purses are one thing I can resist! Lately it's been fabric for bows and bow ties for me

Those 7 weeks will go by so fast! We just got back 3 days ago and it seems so surreal that we were even in Disneyland! Had to get back to work to make some deadlines and still have unpacking/laundry to do.

Even though we had to do abit of planning with our outfits for the 60th and Disneybounding, it was alot of fun. I will do a trip report with photos once I get back to some sort of 'normal'. But we are off to the Big Island in 2 weeks time so just trying to catch my breath. And we will be back at DL in 147 days for Christmas but who's counting! LOL

Can't wait to see your photos, I know that it will be in a bit but still very excited to see all the bows and outfits that you and your girls will be wearing!

It hit today just how close it is. Kacy put it I. The best terms, there's 4 paydays until we go. I'm getting excited. You have a lot going on. I can hardly wait until you do your trip report! I'm going to try and post pictures of the bows that will be worn on the trip.

I need to take a break tomorrow and get on here with some plans and bows!! Lots and lots of bows and the necklace I ended up making for wearing to Disney abound as both Ursula and Vanessa.

I need to take a break tomorrow and get on here with some plans and bows!! Lots and lots of bows and the necklace I ended up making for wearing to Disney abound as both Ursula and Vanessa.

Looking forward to the plans and bow pics! We have been back for a week now and it has been so busy with work and life in general. I haven't even looked at all our photos yet, not even sure how to begin my trip report before we take off again! LOL

Looking forward to the plans and bow pics! We have been back for a week now and it has been so busy with work and life in general. I haven't even looked at all our photos yet, not even sure how to begin my trip report before we take off again! LOL

I hate it when real life interferes with my Disboarding! Im going to actually get some stuff up on here today. I actually got a chance to get on my actual computer rather than my tablet.

Can not wait for you update. I just ordered my costume!

Yay!! I'm so excited to see everybody all dressed up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter