Heavenly Hash

TinkerPixie

Really,Really Cute!
Does anyone have a recipe for this candy? I saw it pictured in a gift catalog I recieved and it was 15 dollars for a small tin. I think if I'm going to spend that much, I will buy the ingredients and make a big batch! :wave:

Is the heavenly hash you want to make the one with Popcorn in it?

If so, then try this recipe:

Heavenly Hash Popcorn

1/4 cup Butter
1 cup Chocolate chips
1 cup Pecans -- toasted
6 cups Popcorn -- popped
4 cups Miniature marshmallows

In a heavy saucepan, put the butter, chocolate and pecans. Cook over a moderate heat until melted, stirring frequently to prevent burning. Pour over the popped corn and marshmallows. Stir well. Spread on a buttered cookie sheet and refrigerate to cool.

I got that one here:
http://www.recipesource.com/munchies/snacks/01/rec0196.html

Thanks Beth, the picture i'm looking at doesnt show popcorn, I dont think. But this sounds good anyway. I'll give it a try. :wave:

Perhaps this is more in line with what you are looking for?

Lol - now this is my personal crusade to find you this recipe!

Heavenly Hash Fudge

1 (12-ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/8 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup chopped toasted pecans
2 cups miniature marshmallows

Line the bottom and sides of a 9-inch square pan with heavy-duty foil. Set pan aside.

Melt chocolate chips in a double boiler over simmering water, stirring occasionally, until smooth. Remove from heat.

Add sweetened condensed milk, vanilla and salt to chocolate; stir until mixture is well blended. Stir in pecans and then add marshmallows, stirring to just coat marshmallows with chocolate mixture, being careful not to let marshmallows melt into mixture. Immediately spoon candy mixture into foil-lined pan. Spread mixture evenly in pan, smoothing top. Cool at room temperature and then refrigerate until candy is firm, about an hour.

When candy is firm, remove from pan and peel off the foil. With a sharp knife, cut candy into squares. Store in a sealed container in a cool place.

Got that one here:
http://www.cooksrecipes.com/candy/heavenly-hash-fudge-recipe.html

Ohhh - I also found this microwave version:

Heavenly Hash Fudge in Microwave

1 stick of margarine or butter
1/4 cup of milk
3 Tablespoons of cocoa
1 (1 lb.) box of powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup chopped nuts
1 cup miniature marshmallows

Slice margarine or butter and put into a bowl. Add milk and cocoa. Cook on Full power for 2 minutes.

Stir in sugar. Beat until smooth. Add vanilla and nuts. Cook on Full power for 30 seconds. Beat.

Add marshmallows and pour into buttered bowl. Cool and cut into squares.

Here's where I got it:
http://www.geocities.com/webcipes2/cand/a60.html

:D Gee, Thanks Beth! LOL! Looks like I will have a lot of fudge around the house in the next few days! I think the Heavenly hash fudge recipe is the one, but do you think it would be alright to use the regular size marshmallows instead of the miniature? The picture I saw had the regular size. You are so sweet to do this! :wave: :D

I'm sure the big ones would be fine too. They will just take up more room in the fudge. You can always mix some of each kind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter