Heather and Jim's 2015 WDW Wedding

Dvcmbr09

Mouseketeer
First I like to say I am not the best writer and I have a tendency to get lost on tangents. I apologize now, for posts that maybe all over the place.

We are not engaged yet, but will be soon. Jim and I have talk candidly about marriage and children from the very beginning of our relationship. We are both painfully aware that no one is a fortune teller, it's hard to say what will happen months or years from now. But as time moved forward we knew we wanted to spend our lives together married or not! So we began planning. And there was no question where our wedding would take place! And for me that was alway the place I dreamed of getting engaged! That being said we are getting engaged on our next trip to disney which is in about 2 weeks

We are leaving for Florida in 4 days, so excited! I have to pack still and make sure not forget my DBF engagement gift, our magic bands, my bride Minnie ears. I am going to try to make baseball cap mickey ears for soon to be DF. More information soon to come.

Leaving tomorrow!!!!! Except I keep thinking we going straight to disney, lol, we are not. We are going to visit my grandparents and then DBF parents first. So won't be in disney till Friday. Still very excited to be in Florida and to see family! We both can't wait to enjoy warm weather! Side-note: DBF read my posts and said I can't wear my Minnie bride ears until we get married (I have the white headband one). I know I can do whatever I want, but just wondering what others think? Thanks °O°

Leaving tomorrow!!!!! Except I keep thinking we going straight to disney, lol, we are not. We are going to visit my grandparents and then DBF parents first. So won't be in disney till Friday. Still very excited to be in Florida and to see family! We both can't wait to enjoy warm weather! Side-note: DBF read my posts and said I can't wear my Minnie bride ears until we get married (I have the white headband one). I know I can do whatever I want, but just wondering what others think? Thanks °O°

We will be down there also! Doing our DFTW Vow Renewal on Saturday at 3pm at Luau Beach!

Congratulations!!!!! Very excited for you!! We will send ya good vibes on Saturday while we around disney!!

We are here in Florida it is so nice to be away from the cold weather, did I say cold I meant freezing cold weather! We are visiting with my grandparents and today my grandmother starts talking to me about my mom getting engaged and the possibility of her having her wedding in disney (oh yes by the way my mom got engage a month or so ago and her and her fiancé are big disney fans too, they also own DVC). So my grandmother then changes that convo to me, about me getting married and "you better do it soon so I can go." I wanted to tell her that we are getting engaged in a few days but 1) I don't want to jinx myself and 2) I felt it would also ruin that moment we got engaged and then shared it with everyone. Although my grandma my be upset she didn't get to see the ring in person, but then again maybe they would drive up to spend some time. I don't know it is a 3 hour drive for them. I guess we will see.

We are now visiting with DBF parents at their condo, they are renting, on the beach. Tomorrow evening we will be in disney, I am very excited!

Waiting for the monorail right now, lots of people leaving EPCOT, the line went all the way to entrance of monorail.
Update: Jim proposed last night right before wishes started!!!!! Excited!! I will post pics as soon as I can figure out how to do so, lol. Both my grandma and Jim's mom were bummed he didn't tell them or that he didn't propose at either of their homes, lol. They were both very happy for us!!
I did bring my Minnie bride ears (Jim let me know he read that there were many ladies that wore their ears after they got engaged, lol, duh) ☺️ I was going to bring them either way.

Sounds wonderful! Congratulations! ! ! I am also planning my Disney wishes wedding for 2015 with about the same size gust list as you. Looking forward to seeing all of your plans! !

Here are some pictures from our engagement trip!
9691b744b259ba39e0bada1894e71c97_zps60e9b504.jpg
Arrival

Here are some pictures from our engagement trip!

lsROBSHvTh

BEAUTIFUL ring!! Congratulations! Im planning my Feb 20th (hopefully, if not it will really tear up my plans) Escape wedding (I think that's right. Im VERY new to this) at Disney world. I love the Sea Breeze at Boardwalk too. Im hoping ot get a 10am wedding but any time that day Im happy. If I cant get Sea Breeze, I will settle (hahaha) for the Yacht and Beach club at 10am.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter