Heat, Humidity, and Our Favorite Disney Dog Was a Thug! LINK TO NEW PTR!!

ACK!!!! TEASER! you're killin' me......
:laughing: All to be revealed in the next post!

It's funny, I was reading another TR that suggested a trip with two people I might know, and I thought, "Hmm, could it be Roni and Willow?" I believe my suspicions are confirmed...

Can't wait to hear about the Disneyland road trip and the upcoming WDW trip! Especially since I will hopefully be spending a lot of time at WDW next summer (there's my tease hehehehe)
Why you clever girl! :thumbsup2

And THAT is a tease!!!! DCP????????? I must know! NOW! Tell me!!!!

I'm soooo excited for the new TR! You know I'm ready to devour all info about DLR in summertime.

And you're killing me with the teaser about your trip next year!
Really hoping to start the new TR this coming weekend. Trying to get organized...... :laughing:

Well, I haven't managed to get the TR started for our just-completed trip, but I do have a link to the PTR for what I expect to be our best, most exciting, most fun, most hilarious Disney trip ever!!!!

Here it is!

I would be thrilled if you would join me (actually, us) over there and help us with a very important task related to a couple of little princesses. ;)

And one final post here to let you all know that I have started a new trip report chronicling our journey to Disneyland this summer. This was a super-fun trip full of road-tripping adventures and great times at Disneyland.

I sure hope you will join me (and Miss Willow who has plans of chiming in on this latest trip report) over on the Disneyland Trip Reports board. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter