heartbeat of a Disney addict??

MickQuinn

Mouseketeer
I've seen a cute design on pinterest, but cannot find the source.

It has an EKG with a castle incorporated in the line with the words, "This is the heartbeat of a Disney addict" underneath.

Anyone make this or know where I could get it?

Thanks

Hi MickQuinn,

feat_hb.png

Is this the artwork you're referring to? I made this wallpaper 3 years ago. Since then it has been floating around on the interweb and has been (sadly) copied multiple times along the way.
Here's the link to the page on my site: http://www.designdisneyraoul.nl/portfolio-items/the-disney-heartbeat/

Where do you want to use it, maybe I can adjust it for your needs?

It appears these items are for sale and we are not permitted to advertise sellers on these boards? :confused3 Ergo, I removed the link. As you can see Raoul did this DISign and did not charge for it. Thanks, Penny

Raoul, very clever, I love it. Penny
:worship:
Thank you Penny!! :D Well, I love make creative and original designs.
No hard feelings, but it's a pitty when something I worked on get copied and is being sold while I made it for free... :(

I agree. People shouldn't make money off of free DISigns. :thumbsup2

Raoul,
Love the design. Was wondering if there is an easy way to convert into a TFF file for use in an embroidery machine? I have a small working area 5x7 and do not sell my work. It's a hobby and only family and friends benefit from it.

But I am a Disney, Mickey in particular addict.

Thanks!

Raoul,
Love the design. Was wondering if there is an easy way to convert into a TFF file for use in an embroidery machine? I have a small working area 5x7 and do not sell my work. It's a hobby and only family and friends benefit from it.

Thanks!
Hi Magictam, Thank you for liking the design! :)
As for your question, maybe it's better to do it through PM.

Raoul,

Thanks!
Did you recieve my PM, I don't see it in the send messages so... ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter