Heard some FP kiosks were uncovered in MK today

Status
Not open for further replies.
There appears to be some kind of fast pass test going on at Animal Kingdom today with select groups. We were talking to a CM about the single rider line for Expedition Everest (still not open) when a group walked up with a 12:15pm fast pass. He clarified fast pass, not DAS, verified on their phone, and directed them to a different CM. We asked and got told they were testing with “select groups” and that there was nothing further he could say.

There appears to be some kind of fast pass test going on at Animal Kingdom today with select groups. We were talking to a CM about the single rider line for Expedition Everest (still not open) when a group walked up with a 12:15pm fast pass. He clarified fast pass, not DAS, verified on their phone, and directed them to a different CM. We asked and got told they were testing with “select groups” and that there was nothing further he could say.

A ray of hope! Thanks for posting!!

It's all conjecture at this point, but I would keep a close eye on things this week. You don't want to be late to the party if they open a booking window...
That's why we were hoping they wouldn't drop it in our laps five minutes before we got there. Surely they have a plan for those going around the time it comes back :badpc: Will it be some kind of same day FP, and not those two months out reservations? That's the only way I think they could do it at this time.

Alright, your next mission is to find that group and see what's up

Preparing to get flamed, but....hoping that FP+ does NOT return. That we get something similar to DL, where we choose once we're in the parks, not 2 stupid months in advance.

Not a flame - but you could always wait until the day of. There was never a requirement to book in advance. I have scored just about every major headliner on "day of" FP+ reservations.

Preparing to get flamed, but....hoping that FP+ does NOT return. That we get something similar to DL, where we choose once we're in the parks, not 2 stupid months in advance.
If something like DL rolled out I think we could make that work. Some type of hybrid.

Whatever direction they’re going I’d just like to know so we have a better idea how to plan our fall trip. WDW is the most strategic game we play 😆

Seems very likely they are testing with CMs to preserve confidentiality. I doubt very much we will get any more info until they are ready to make an announcement.

He clarified fast pass, not DAS, verified on their phone, and directed them to a different CM.

Well this tells us its not a paper FP, which begs to reason the need for the kiosks.

I'm with you. I don't like the FP+ system. I with they'd do a hybrid type of system but have it so that you can't get a FP+ unless you are IN the parks at a kiosk (or from your phone). The 60 days crap is stupid.

I have scored just about every major headliner on "day of" FP+ reservations.

Great. But that's not the case with most people.

July here, holding my breath for an announcement. It could get crazy. :scared::eek:

I may or may not have roughed in what FP's for what days, just in case. :)

I'm pretty immune to disappointment regarding my Disney trips, I got vaccinated when they shut down. I'm ready for whatever they do, just want them to do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter