• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Heard Of Sweetwater Or Royale Oak Condos

Montgal

Earning My Ears
Has any one been to or can tell me anything about the Sweetwater Condos and the Royal Oaks Condos?
:confused:

Hi,
Before I bought my own I visited both of the complexes you mention, although perfectly adequate I found them both a little down market!! They both needed quite a bit of maintanance, hence the prices which can be got of around $80 per night. Depending on when you are going we have got a little gem 2 miles from Disney, try www.disneycondo.co.uk and www.emeraldislandresort.com hope I have been of some help.
Regards,
Tim.

Bear I.T.B.B.H

Thank you for your reply. Your little gem is a beauty. :D

The reason we are considering the Royale Oaks or Sweetwater is because of a deal I found on the internet.

7 days/6 nights at Sweetwater or Royale Oaks Condo

2 Disney tickets for each of the 3 of us
1 Seaworld ticket for each of the 3 of us
1 Busch Garden ticket for each of the 3 of us
1 Dinner show ticket of our choice for each of the 3 of us

The cost is $299 each for the 3 of us, making it $897.

I did my math before I posted my question about the condos..
6 Disney tickets at $46ea...$276
3 Seaworld...$144.90
3 Busch Garden...$145.95
3 Dinner show-like Arabian Nights...$102
TOTAL....$668.85

Take $897-$668.85=$228.15

$228.15 divided by 6 (for the six nights)= $38.02 a night for a 2 bdrm condo

The man I spoke to said, "This usually involves staying at a hotel, but because things are slow they are offering the condos"

He said he could send me a brochure and I asked him to fax the info to me and it does show the price is $897 with all of the amount of tickets and condo. I asked if this involved doing the time share thing and he said no, but if we want he would do one with us and give us $80 cash.

I told him, no insult intended but with so many scams out there, I wanted to check them out with the Better Business Bureau. I called the BBB last Friday morning and they said, "Magic Vacations has been in business for 6 years and is in good standing."

I hope I have explained this well. Sounds like a good deal, my husband likes the idea of not doing the time share thing.

We will be in Orlando Sept. 22-29th. How much would it cost to rent your little gem?

Montgal

Montgal,
Wow!! what a deal if it's for real go for it!!!
Our house will not be ready in September but for Sept 2002 we will be looking for around $100 per night.
Hope that deal is for real, and have a great time.
Tim.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter