Healthy Living around the World Showcase ~ June 2016 WISH Challenge!

First of all... I have to comment on the Biergarten (at Epcot). My first experience with it was on my honeymoon in 1992. I'm not particularly outgoing or social and sitting with strangers made me kind of uncomfortable, but overall it was a fun atmosphere and the food was good.

I just noticed that you're seated at benches - so it's a very open and social experience.

I like to have my dinner a bit more private so... I may pass on this one :P

I am still in maintenance mode and don't feel like weighing myself for some reason. I am looking forward getting to my happy weight in the next few months but as I am happy with my lifestyle right now, and not as unhappy with how I look I am finding it much harder to motivate myself

I will check my weight in the end of the month and report.

Loving my new gym. My husband is away to London for few nights so no gym for me but I will try to keep my steps up and hit the gym in work & do yogalosophy home.

Food going well thought. My calorie average deficit last week was pretty much as I am hoping it to be but I have been snacking little bit more and not having proper meals and this isn't optimal really so I need to refocus little bit. Not terrible snacks like baby tomatoes & biltong (beef jerkey) & fruit but and fruit & feta & chicken after gym last night but still I prefer salad or meal

@Flossbolna the pic under the trees looks so much more appealing than the one in the street surrounded by buildings! Here in Australia years ago lot of our pubs had 'beer gardens' which were essentially nice outdoor areas to enjoy a drink and lunch some of the ones by the water had great views - for some reason they all started fencing them in which changed the 'feel' of them - these days they mostly seem like a paved area with tables for an extension of the restaurant. Maybe its also that people habits around their alcohol consumption changed over the years also - stricter drink driving laws (a good thing), affordability, licencing laws (these days the hours are much longer - when I was a kid the pubs were licenced for certain hours on a weekend they were referred to as 'sessions' so it wasn't unusual for groups of friends to meet at a bayside pub for the 'afternoon session' which lasted lets say 3-4 hours so they pretty much settled in for that timeframe -

So, let's talk about celebrating! What are your favorite celebrations or holidays? Very summer brings a lot of them, we have heard about quite a few this months already from weddings to graduations and there will be more coming up for you Americans with July 4th soon!

Well I do like Christmas a lot ...... but see my other comment below...

I think one reason I enjoy July 4th so much is because it is a RELAXING holiday....no big meals to prep, no gifts to buy/wrap, no tree to decorate....

It was so funny to hear you say this Pamela as I was thinking that I like the Easter Holiday maybe more than Christmas as there is so much less work than, it is much more relaxed and time for family and a good excuse for eating chocolate lol - we have a 4 day weekend for it here but it is also attached to the spring school vacation.

would love to hear a German take on it!

Yes, I still intend to post about it. Somehow was feeling rather off the last two days and just could not concentrate properly....

@Flossbolna the pic under the trees looks so much more appealing than the one in the street surrounded by buildings! Here in Australia years ago lot of our pubs had 'beer gardens' which were essentially nice outdoor areas to enjoy a drink and lunch some of the ones by the water had great views - for some reason they all started fencing them in which changed the 'feel' of them - these days they mostly seem like a paved area with tables for an extension of the restaurant. Maybe its also that people habits around their alcohol consumption changed over the years also - stricter drink driving laws (a good thing), affordability, licencing laws (these days the hours are much longer - when I was a kid the pubs were licenced for certain hours on a weekend they were referred to as 'sessions' so it wasn't unusual for groups of friends to meet at a bayside pub for the 'afternoon session' which lasted lets say 3-4 hours so they pretty much settled in for that timeframe -

How interesting about your sessions!! Here people love sitting outside restaurants and cafes and you have everything from a few chairs on the pavement between the house and the street to whole back gardens. The traditional beer garden has to have large chestnut trees and really has a garden feel. But today many things are called beer garden even if they are not. Here in Germany beer is very much a staple. People drink beer as a regular drink, not to get drunk from it. In medieval times Nuremberg where I live was considered to be a very good city that took good care of its citizens and provided every one with a certain amount of beer per day, even the kids!! However, the beer then was very low in alcohol and the good thing about beer is that during the brewing process the water being used is being cleared of all bacteria and such. So, drinking beer was far healthier than drinking water... But still today for many people a beer with dinner is the common thing to do. We do have problems here with young people getting overly drunk as well, but generally people here drink as a sociable thing, not to get drunk.

I know that during the Oktoberfest in Munich which is very much a beer drinking event, a lot of Germans are rather appalled at how some foreign tourists just don't understand that it is not about getting as drunk as possible (difficult to do on beer anyway). I have to say, that usually Australians are considered to be the worst offenders here. I am sure that there are many Australians who would never behave that way, but maybe having those short sessions kind of helps creating a culture of trying to drink as much as possible in as short of a time as possible??

Question of the Day for Tuesday, June 28:

Today we are moving on to Canada! The Canadian pavillion at Epcot is a bit unusual in my opinion as it is less about many different buildings from the country as others. Instead the nature of Canada is more important. There are the beautiful gardens that are inspired by the Butchard Gardens in Victoria on Vancouver Island, you can even "climb" a mountain and hike through a beautiful gorge to a waterfall.

o-canada-gallery00.jpg

So, Canada obviously is all about the outdoors! Which are your most favourite outdoor activities (besides walking through a theme park ;))?

I just noticed that you're seated at benches - so it's a very open and social experience.

I like to have my dinner a bit more private so... I may pass on this one :P

Did you look at my reply to your question about Biergarten? At Epcot you are not seated on benches, there are individual chairs. But there are long tables for parties of eight and they seat several parties together to make up the 8 people. I had the experience of not talking to the other group at all and to actually talk to them a little. Both worked fine for me.

I know that during the Oktoberfest in Munich which is very much a beer drinking event, a lot of Germans are rather appalled at how some foreign tourists just don't understand that it is not about getting as drunk as possible (difficult to do on beer anyway). I have to say, that usually Australians are considered to be the worst offenders here. I am sure that there are many Australians who would never behave that way, but maybe having those short sessions kind of helps creating a culture of trying to drink as much as possible in as short of a time as possible??

Yes it does not surprise me about Australian's leaving that impression and as you say it is not all of us! Unfortunately a poor drinking culture has developed in our country and it does seem for many it is about the getting drunk rather than being social. There are a range of social and criminal issues that have arisen as a result. The peer pressure to drink can be huge and I'm not just talking about young ones here - even at my age you get pressure to join in with a drink at social gatherings - I am independent enough to know my limitations and when I want to drink or not though. The days of those sessions are long gone and now we are faced with nightclubs and pubs open until up to 6am but as I said it is not particularly cheap to drink out so there has become a tendency for the younger ones to not head out until later after having drunk a lot at home first where it is cheaper (and/or taken an illicit substance in some cases) . I must say I do worry about my kids getting closer to the age when they can be out amongst this - I just hope I have been a good role model and equip them with what to do to protect themselves.

So, Canada obviously is all about the outdoors! Which are your most favourite outdoor activities (besides walking through a theme park ;))?

Well as you all know one of my favourite outdoor activities has become paddling at the river :D I also like a day at the beach in summer playing in the waves and building sand castles, walking along the beach. I am not much of a hiker.

Today we are moving on to Canada! The Canadian pavillion at Epcot is a bit unusual in my opinion as it is less about many different buildings from the country as others. Instead the nature of Canada is more important. There are the beautiful gardens that are inspired by the Butchard Gardens in Victoria on Vancouver Island, you can even "climb" a mountain and hike through a beautiful gorge to a waterfall.

o-canada-gallery00.jpg

Hi Everyone! I'm back from our vacation - I tried catching up on the thread, but there were so many pages that I just gave up and decided to start right here!

We all had a great time, finishing up with our cruise on Sunday and spending the rest of that day at Epcot and flying home yesterday. Today I am up to my ears with laundry and administrative stuff.

As our cruise wore on, my willpower decreased. I did eat healthily through lunch each day, but from mid afternoon on, I "treated" myself too often. My 140 active minute goal also seemed quite out of reach. I made sure to get 15,000+ steps a day, but couldn't stomach being on the treadmill for hours (the track on the ship was simply too short to do that many laps without going crazy). Our Epcot and travel day were the worst of the vacation as far as eating, I think - still healthy breakfasts, but Via Napoli Pizza for lunch, nachos for a snack and tacos for dinner at Epcot and Italian beef sandwich and cheese fries for dinner yesterday. Starting today - back on plan! I did weigh myself this morning and I am up 8.8lbs. Could have been worse, could have been a lot better. My goal was less than 5lbs, but I was unsuccessful. Oh well . . . maybe some of it is salt from the Italian beef and will be quick to vanish. Regardless, today is a new day, right?

I am so very glad to be back on this thread though!

I do enjoy the outdoors and having just come back from the Caribbean, I've got beaches on the brain, so a day at the beach is my current favorite outdoor activity!

Well as you all know one of my favourite outdoor activities has become paddling at the river :D

I always thought you were paddling in the ocean, not a river! I am really considering trying SUP when I am in Florida later this year... Sounds like a great sport!

Starting today - back on plan! I did weigh myself this morning and I am up 8.8lbs. Could have been worse, could have been a lot better. My goal was less than 5lbs, but I was unsuccessful. Oh well . . . maybe some of it is salt from the Italian beef and will be quick to vanish. Regardless, today is a new day, right?

Hopefully some of it will go away quickly! And now you are back on plan and those additional pounds will go away as well! Somewhere (I think a link someone posted here) I read that it is not the pounds we gain on vacation, but the pounds that we gain after coming back from vacation and while we continue vacation eating, are the bigger problem.

I do enjoy the outdoors and having just come back from the Caribbean, I've got beaches on the brain, so a day at the beach is my current favorite outdoor activity!

Sounds great to me!!

----

I finally stepped on the scale this morning and was very sad. The number was a 5 pound gain over my lowest number just two weeks ago. Arg!! I really did not eat THAT much. I guess I better get an appointment to check my thyroid levels again... I am starting to worry that there is something really wrong with my thyroid. Need to discuss this with my doctor.

Had to leave work early today to go to the dentist. He had to redo an old filling and therefore currently I am feeling really funny from the anesthetics. My whole upper lip feels totally numb. Still contemplating what to have for dinner (I did not get around to make a meal plan for the week since I was away). Tomorrow we are going on our yearly excursion from work. It usually is a really fun event and it does include a little bit of hiking. But also a lot of sitting around and chatting and eating and drinking. I think I need to go to the shop and pick up some healthy snacks to take along so that I am not too tempted to buy cake and such. I love all the summer fruits, but they are really not the easiest packable snacks. I miss my apples, but I have vowed to not buy apples that were flown in from Argentina or New Zealand. That is just crazy!

QOTD:
My favorite outdoor activities are hiking and swimming in fresh water lakes. We have plenty of really nice lakes around here that have public beaches and I really need to make more of an effort to get out to a lake this summer! There is something so soothing about swimming in fresh water!

How interesting about your sessions!! Here people love sitting outside restaurants and cafes and you have everything from a few chairs on the pavement between the house and the street to whole back gardens. The traditional beer garden has to have large chestnut trees and really has a garden feel. But today many things are called beer garden even if they are not. Here in Germany beer is very much a staple. People drink beer as a regular drink, not to get drunk from it. In medieval times Nuremberg where I live was considered to be a very good city that took good care of its citizens and provided every one with a certain amount of beer per day, even the kids!! However, the beer then was very low in alcohol and the good thing about beer is that during the brewing process the water being used is being cleared of all bacteria and such. So, drinking beer was far healthier than drinking water... But still today for many people a beer with dinner is the common thing to do. We do have problems here with young people getting overly drunk as well, but generally people here drink as a sociable thing, not to get drunk.

My husband would fit right in in Germany. He is always telling me about beer in Germany too. He brews is own beer and tries to tell all about how it was created. I hear what is interesting and then tune the rest out. He tends to get too technical and it goes over my head.

o-canada-gallery00.jpg

I am not an outdoorsy person. Back when I was younger I loved playing soccer and riding horses. If it is too cold I don't go out (that is about 9 months up here) and I don't like the heat (the other 3 months here). I really live in the wrong area. I like it to be 70 and sunny except Christmas day. If it is 70 I like to just walk and take in what is around me.

This last trip we finally looked around at this pavilion. It is beautiful. Might be one of my favorites.

QotD --- outdoors activities... this pretty much sums it up - country fans will know this song!

"I got my toes in the water, a$$ in the sand
Not a worry in the world, a cold beer in my hand
Life is good today Life is good today"

Read more: Zac Brown Band - Toes Lyrics | MetroLyrics

haa I don't drink beer so it would water in my hand but anyway that is what I like to do outdoors! spend it at the beach every chance I get.. I also like to just sit in my beach chair at home and read outside on my deck - a little sad note is that my new house doesn't have a covered deck but it's larger then my old one..

I went to the doctor yesterday and the issues I am having are because of the pills I am on and my body still getting used to them. I feel much better now. I really had some horrible things run through my head over the weekend. I am determined to keep the 2 pounds off that I lost last week. Work outs are getting harder now. At the beginning of the summer I had it set up that the kids activities were all on Monday and Wednesday leaving me 3 week days to workout. With my daughter in 2 separate therapies my time has dwindled. She is doing 2 days a week at PT for her ankle and 1 day a week for Vision Therapy. On top of those she has at least 30 minutes of exercises for each to do at home. I am going to still try to get my steps in by going for walks around the neighborhood at night.

My husband and I are eating decent and plan to keep that up. We have been eating a salad every night with dinner. I surprised myself and I like baby spinach. I have been adding this to my iceburg lettuce that I like the most. I figured if I add it in a little bit at a time I won't notice. I think not liking it was all in my head. I have started to try new things lately. Disney helped with that. I don't like it all but at least I tried. I even tried honey last week. I still don't like it though.

QotD --- outdoors activities... this pretty much sums it up - country fans will know this song!

"I got my toes in the water, a$$ in the sand
Not a worry in the world, a cold beer in my hand
Life is good today Life is good today"

Read more: Zac Brown Band - Toes Lyrics | MetroLyrics

haa I don't drink beer so it would water in my hand but anyway that is what I like to do outdoors! spend it at the beach every chance I get.. I also like to just sit in my beach chair at home and read outside on my deck - a little sad note is that my new house doesn't have a covered deck but it's larger then my old one..

That is a good song. One of my favorites however I only go to the beach if I am dragged. I do not like sand sticking to my feet.

Warning: This post is totally off topic, but some of you have asked about why the Brexit is so important, so this is why I am posting this. I will try to keep it non political to keep with the DIS rules. However, of course there is some opinion in putting out what I believe to be relevant facts and I hope that is still fine. Keep in mind that this is my personal interpretation and I have many friends who think the same way, but of course I am not speaking for the German people as a whole, as in every country there are various opinions. But I think my opinion is not a fringe one and is shared by many.

I would not be your stereotypical German if I would not start with history. I am recently reading a very interesting book by a Dutch author about the USA. And one thing that he points out is that the USA is a country that has no history of war within its territory. And I think to a large extent that is true. European history in contrast is filled with wars. Real wars that took place all around the Europeans. Armies marching here and there. Some countries were more hit then others. Poland for example was ever changing borders and distributed again and again between the Russians, the Prussians and the Austrians. Not every country was always involved, but there was plenty of fighting happening. Remember, the whole area of the European Union is smaller than the United States and is filled with different countries with different traditions, languages and religions (well, mainly Catholic and Protestant, but those managed to do quite some fighting between themselves during history). This all culminated finally in World War I, which essentially started out as a European War and ended with 17 million people dying. However, the outcome of WWI was not one to bring peace to Europe. There were ideas on how to restore peace, but for a number of reasons things did not work out and we all now what came next: World War II. (Not going into the reasons for why that happened as that would be too much for this post.)

So, after yet another war that devastated most of Europe things had to change. This time about 80 million people died, of which about 20 million were from the former Soviet Union (the numbers about estimates vary highly about this, but all are in this ballpark. This does include civilian people). Whole cities were destroyed to nothing.

This is the background behind the European Union. Among the EU member states there has not been any war in Europe since 1945, that is 71 years of peace. Yes, European countries have taken part in arm conflicts for all kind of causes. But they have not taken up arms against each other. And that is more or less unprecedented in European history.

What happened? There were a million ideas of how to deal with the question of how to prevent another European war. Obviously the big problem was Germany which had started both WWI and WWII. One idea was to more or less split Germany up into smaller independent countries and kind of de-industrialize it and make it countries where people were only farmers and such. But with the advent of the Cold War, it was considered advantageous to have a stronger Germany (then only West-Germany as the Eastern part of Germany was occupied by the Soviet Union and hence under their control). The solution was however, to put Germany into a strict corset of international control. Between 1949 when the Federal Republic of Germany (what you would know as West Germany) was founded and 1990 Germany was actually not a really independent state with full sovereign rights. Until 1990 the occupying forces (USA, Great Britain, France and Soviet Union) still were around.

One big problem was considered to be Germany's heavy industry as steel means the ability to build weapons. Germany's heavy industry was mainly located in the Ruhr area and use before the Federal Republic of Germany was founded, the Western occupying forces moved the oversight over that area to an international body. Then in 1951 the European Coal and Steel Community was founded by France, West Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg and Italy, which then too over the oversight of the Ruhr area. With this Germany was finally part of the body that was in charge of its main industrial area. But not on its own, instead working together with 5 other countries. Then in 1957 they added the European Economic Community to further work together on economic issues and the European Atomic Energy Community. These three communities together were also called the European Communities, sometimes just European Community in short.

So, the idea was working together for a common good: i.e. helping all member states to develop economically and tackle all the issues of rebuilding after the war as well as helping each other to increase the standard of living in all member state. Of course the whole construct has developed since then, through the fall of the communist regimes in Eastern Europe, the political landscape changed. Lots of countries became new members, instead of 6, there are now 28. There was a new treaty and now it is called European Union. But what stayed was the purpose: to work together to ensure better living for all and peace in Europe.

This is where of course people debate about whether the EU has reached the goal of ensuring better living standards for all. But it definitely has succeeded in preventing the member states to go to war at each other.

One of the foundations of the EU is the internal market, meaning that within the EU economically it is treated as if it were one country. This bring the so called "four freedoms", the free movement of goods, capital, services, and people. This is why I could find a job in Italy now if I wanted, why a French company can work in Spain without any problems and the British can drive over the France and by a truck full of French wine for the guests at their wedding. Besides that the EU also has instituted a large number of other rights and freedoms.

However, the ability to work together and live together has in my opinion changed Europe for its better so much. Young people grow up traveling to other countries, working or studying in other countries.

The scary thing to me is now that one country has said that they don't want to take part in this anymore. As faulty as the EU is (and there are huge issues), I always thought it was European consensus that it was still better than going back to the centuries of wars and wars. And on top of that it is the country that has the longest democratic tradition within Europe, that has been holding up the values of freedom even in dark times in Europe. A country which could be a leader in the whole European process. This really worries me.

o-canada-gallery00.jpg

First of all, that photo is of one of my FAVORITE parts of Epcot!! I truly believe that Canada is the most beautiful there!

Second of all... favorite outdoor activity.... hard to say. My first inclination was to say "yard work" because I LOVE to get some exercise while getting something accomplished.... but I don't LOVE yard work.... I just love the results. I really fell in love with snorkeling while visiting DD in Bermuda and I like kayaking (although I only get to one week a year).... so either of those could qualify as a favorite!.............P

o-canada-gallery00.jpg

Hey, I almost live in Canada :). I've been to the real Buchart Gardens a couple times. It is popular to take the Victoria Clipper boat up to visit, it's a nice little British fix. There's lots of interesting things to do and see in Victoria.

So I like to be outdoors but don't actually get outdoors nearly enough. I haven't gone camping at all yet this year. I've mentioned before needing to find a hiking buddy, but haven't yet. And summer is slipping away, so I need to get something going.

Warning: This post is totally off topic, but some of you have asked about why the Brexit is so important, so this is why I am posting this. I will try to keep it non political to keep with the DIS rules. However, of course there is some opinion in putting out what I believe to be relevant facts and I hope that is still fine. Keep in mind that this is my personal interpretation and I have many friends who think the same way, but of course I am not speaking for the German people as a whole, as in every country there are various opinions. But I think my opinion is not a fringe one and is shared by many.

I would not be your stereotypical German if I would not start with history. I am recently reading a very interesting book by a Dutch author about the USA. And one thing that he points out is that the USA is a country that has no history of war within its territory. And I think to a large extent that is true. European history in contrast is filled with wars. Real wars that took place all around the Europeans. Armies marching here and there. Some countries were more hit then others. Poland for example was ever changing borders and distributed again and again between the Russians, the Prussians and the Austrians. Not every country was always involved, but there was plenty of fighting happening. Remember, the whole area of the European Union is smaller than the United States and is filled with different countries with different traditions, languages and religions (well, mainly Catholic and Protestant, but those managed to do quite some fighting between themselves during history). This all culminated finally in World War I, which essentially started out as a European War and ended with 17 million people dying. However, the outcome of WWI was not one to bring peace to Europe. There were ideas on how to restore peace, but for a number of reasons things did not work out and we all now what came next: World War II. (Not going into the reasons for why that happened as that would be too much for this post.)

So, after yet another war that devastated most of Europe things had to change. This time about 80 million people died, of which about 20 million were from the former Soviet Union (the numbers about estimates vary highly about this, but all are in this ballpark. This does include civilian people). Whole cities were destroyed to nothing.

This is the background behind the European Union. Among the EU member states there has not been any war in Europe since 1945, that is 71 years of peace. Yes, European countries have taken part in arm conflicts for all kind of causes. But they have not taken up arms against each other. And that is more or less unprecedented in European history.

What happened? There were a million ideas of how to deal with the question of how to prevent another European war. Obviously the big problem was Germany which had started both WWI and WWII. One idea was to more or less split Germany up into smaller independent countries and kind of de-industrialize it and make it countries where people were only farmers and such. But with the advent of the Cold War, it was considered advantageous to have a stronger Germany (then only West-Germany as the Eastern part of Germany was occupied by the Soviet Union and hence under their control). The solution was however, to put Germany into a strict corset of international control. Between 1949 when the Federal Republic of Germany (what you would know as West Germany) was founded and 1990 Germany was actually not a really independent state with full sovereign rights. Until 1990 the occupying forces (USA, Great Britain, France and Soviet Union) still were around.

One big problem was considered to be Germany's heavy industry as steel means the ability to build weapons. Germany's heavy industry was mainly located in the Ruhr area and use before the Federal Republic of Germany was founded, the Western occupying forces moved the oversight over that area to an international body. Then in 1951 the European Coal and Steel Community was founded by France, West Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg and Italy, which then too over the oversight of the Ruhr area. With this Germany was finally part of the body that was in charge of its main industrial area. But not on its own, instead working together with 5 other countries. Then in 1957 they added the European Economic Community to further work together on economic issues and the European Atomic Energy Community. These three communities together were also called the European Communities, sometimes just European Community in short.

So, the idea was working together for a common good: i.e. helping all member states to develop economically and tackle all the issues of rebuilding after the war as well as helping each other to increase the standard of living in all member state. Of course the whole construct has developed since then, through the fall of the communist regimes in Eastern Europe, the political landscape changed. Lots of countries became new members, instead of 6, there are now 28. There was a new treaty and now it is called European Union. But what stayed was the purpose: to work together to ensure better living for all and peace in Europe.

This is where of course people debate about whether the EU has reached the goal of ensuring better living standards for all. But it definitely has succeeded in preventing the member states to go to war at each other.

One of the foundations of the EU is the internal market, meaning that within the EU economically it is treated as if it were one country. This bring the so called "four freedoms", the free movement of goods, capital, services, and people. This is why I could find a job in Italy now if I wanted, why a French company can work in Spain without any problems and the British can drive over the France and by a truck full of French wine for the guests at their wedding. Besides that the EU also has instituted a large number of other rights and freedoms.

However, the ability to work together and live together has in my opinion changed Europe for its better so much. Young people grow up traveling to other countries, working or studying in other countries.

The scary thing to me is now that one country has said that they don't want to take part in this anymore. As faulty as the EU is (and there are huge issues), I always thought it was European consensus that it was still better than going back to the centuries of wars and wars. And on top of that it is the country that has the longest democratic tradition within Europe, that has been holding up the values of freedom even in dark times in Europe. A country which could be a leader in the whole European process. This really worries me.
I'm curious... Why did the author not consider the Revolutionary War and the Civil War as wars within USA territory?

I'm curious... Why did the author not consider the Revolutionary War and the Civil War as wars within USA territory?

Because the actual fighting only affected a very small part of the territory and compared to the number of wars taking place in Europe in the same time frame, these are just two very short conflicts. He did not say that those wars did not have a profound influence on the country itself, but the collective experience of fear for having your own home being attacked by a foreign nation was not part of those wars.

He made a very good argument, but as I said, I do not wholly agree with his assessment. Iff you want to know more, I can really recommend his book: https://www.amazon.com/America-Trav...swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1467176266&sr=8-3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter