Heads up...

JonetteA

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone! I hope that everyone is in a planning frenzy as their wedding quickly approaches! I know that it was a highlight that I keep looking back on!

For those of you that are new, I just wanted to give you a heads up! DFTW does read these boards. I don't know how many of you knew that, and just wanted to pass it along.

It's challenging when you can't necessarily have what you dream. Trust me, the groan from DFTW about the wall was heard around the world. But then, they started working on solutions. Let me tell you that this team is the BEST at working quickly on their feet. They work hard, really hard to make your wedding what YOU have in your mind. Brainstorm with them and think outside of the box. They are there for you!

Keep up the planning and let us know what your creative approach is! I think we can all benefit from working together toward some creative ideas!

Plan on!

Jonette

I think it's great they read these boards and I think they really should! The women (and some men) on these boards give their honest opinions and offer wonderful suggestions - of course not everything is going to be positive because it's just life. I think if Disney Weddings hold anything over any of the brides that have posted here about a bad experience it would be ridiculous and they should be embarrassed if they try and "moderate" the boards, everyone is entitled to their chance to vent and i don't want this to become a "censored" environment because someone is afraid they will upset someone at disney weddings and that it will affect their wedding in some way (which i doubt it ever will). Disney should look at these boards like an invaluable tool and take it for what is is and learn from the mistakes they've made but also use it to give a pat on the back for those cms that go the extra mile that the brides rave about. Disney's not perfect and I think we all forget that sometimes - even myself. So :goodvibes to everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter