Heads up people heading over this week! Chilly... (also, LOVING memory maker, MNSSHP great!!!)

Farro

Argh.
Last night leaving Magic Kingdom (which we found to be awesome and not horribly crowded for a non-party night) - it was so cold!!!

Definitely bring a light jacket and maybe even pants for the nights, Sunday and Monday will be really cool.

Otherwise, it's amazing right now!!! Not a cloud in the sky...

Loving Memory Maker so far - great pictures and a lot to choose from also!

22829091_2066713193563492_19611798139102266_o.jpg

Last edited:
Send me 3 tickets ( husband would not be able to come due to work) and money for hotel, flight, and food and I would be down there in heartbeat. Looking at the weather on AcuWeather the overnight predicted lows are 10 degrees or more higher than the daytime highs where I live for the next couple of days.

Beautiful picture of you two! Leaving tomorrow and can’t wait to be there - so glad the weather cooled off a bit.

Yep, we were there last week and something
just "broke" around Tuesday and the crowds and humidity seemed to let up.

So are the crowds a little lighter this week? We will be heading down next week and some of the recent reports on the crowds are making me a bit nervous. The weather so far for the first week of Nov. looks good though. Highs in the lower 80's and lows in the mid 60's.

Love cool weather at WDW
Thinking of the first few weeks of November to go to WDW.
We hail from the north - so we will have ski jackets with us and jeans :)

We leave tomorrow for our first Fall WDW trip and I have completely unpacked and repacked twice!! It's so much easier to pack for the summer when you know you just need to be as cool as possible. All these layers are taking up a lot of luggage space!!

This weather is warm for us! Last night was cooler as @Farro said but been beautiful again today and perfect for wandering the parks. Warm enough for the pool on our return to resort too.

So are the crowds a little lighter this week? We will be heading down next week and some of the recent reports on the crowds are making me a bit nervous. The weather so far for the first week of Nov. looks good though. Highs in the lower 80's and lows in the mid 60's.
We've had no problems on our three MK days but found Epcot too busy yesterday. On Tuesday it was overcast in the morning and MK was really peaceful. (We did HS and Typhoon Lagoon over the weekend).

My daughter is working there (well at CBR) - she LOVES the heat and just called me complaining she is freezing!!! She is upset with herself that she didn't check our her "winter gear" yet!! :rotfl2: She borrowed a coworkers costume jacket. She is going to freeze when she comes home in January to highs of 40's...

Sounds like absolutely great weather!
great pic @Farro !

Beautiful picture @Farro. :)

Weather like that is great for enjoying many of the offerings at the F&WF.

Foods like the soup in Canada and the stout dip from Ireland taste better in cooler temps.

We are leaving Sunday morning for Disney! I'm here in Texas, so I think a break from the heat will be nice. I've looked at the weather online and know it will likely be cold in the evenings, but what about during the day when the sun is out? Just trying to figure out what all to pack. Thank you!

@DisneyFan83 Today was nice and warm. But Sunday into Monday will be chilly, but warming up again Tuesday! I've been fine with shorts during day, jacket in morning and evening. The only night I was really chilly and wished I had pants on was Wednesday night, so check what the temp was. I also plan to wear pants Sunday and Monday, but then shorts again until Friday. :)

Oh, Halloween party last night was AWESOME!!! So much fun, candy lines practically non-existent and walked on most rides. :)

22829115_2067296763505135_1742184145035201506_o.jpg

@Farro Thank you so much! That was very helpful! I always pack layers just in case, but wasn't sure between shorts and pants, really. I love your picture-- looks like ya'll had a great time! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter