heads up - double points mycokerewards

buzz2400

<font color=teal>The TF waves to buzz2400's DS
Just wanted to give a heads up for those who do mycokerewards. They will be offering double points on almost all of their codes from 3/11/15 to 3/13/15. Go to their website to get the info.

Thanks! Anybody else bummed out they haven't been doing the Coke Zero bracket challenge? They are getting so cheap.

I think the double points are for *caps* only

I hope not because I have *12 pack* codes

They are usually for the 12 packs, I have tons and tons of the caps so I hope it is for those.

As per a email from Coke Rewards <===#

Cap Codes Bonus Point Program

Dates:3/11/15 - 3/13/15

Offer Overview: Earn Double Points on all participating cap codes during promotional time frame.

Eligible Products:

· Coca-Cola

· Coke Zero

· Diet Coke

· Sprite

· POWERADE

· Minute Maid

· Fanta

· Barq’s

· Fresca

· Pibb

· Mello Yello

· FUZE

· Seagram’s

· TAB

When Points will be Awarded: Accounts will be credited instantly after code entry.

Additional Information: Weekly code limits apply to base points only. Bonus Points awarded do not count toward weekly limits.

Last edited:
Still angry that I cannot get my magazines - bete shmeta - 1 don't want to hand over my social media accounts to get to 'silver'. I want to redeem my 14,000 points on magazine subscriptions just like I have done for the last few years.

Sorry. it is double points for caps only, not 12 packs. I got so excited when I read double points and I misposted. When I said for most codes, I really meant for almost all kinds of drinks, ie coke, fanta, powerade.

Anyone still bothering to use mycokerewards anymore? Seems like it has really gone down hill lately

Anyone still bothering to use mycokerewards anymore? Seems like it has really gone down hill lately

December 2014 ... I got several coke 12 packs for 30 points each.

There was a special deal for a Home Depot or Best Buy $25.00 Gift Card = 600 points (IIRC)

Also there was a enter your codes for Double points special.

If MCR offer those or similar deals ... I will be happy enough to still participate.

But yes I agree the program has changed and not all for the better.

I do not care about the ease of access by way of a cell phone ... I'm on a Desktop.

I have tons of caps and keep collecting them but have not been on the site for a while. All of my specially priced cards have gotten "lost in the mail". 2 years in a row that this has happened :sad2:

Yes, I still use them occasionally, and was excited to see the thread titled 'Double points' which you bumped to ask the question. FALSE ALARM!

Rewards are always terrible during they year. I only redeem around the holidays when they have discounts and gift cards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter