Heading for a scan this week.

Mackey Mouse

Me read the Navigator? I don't
Hey all, if you can send us some of that positive energy and great praying that we all do here, we are heading for a follow up scan and oncologist appointment Wednesday... I am nervous about this and hope that it is still sitting there and not moving from that lymph node. He is doing so well without chemo making him sick and I would like to keep it that way. If the cancer has not spread, and is still just in that lymph node, we have to think about possibly having it removed.....which is not going to be an easy operation. Anyway, if you can keep him in your thoughts Wednesday morning, that would be great..

Will keep your DH in my prayers for a good scan and otherwise ongoing success in his fight. :grouphug:

Just said a prayer Marsha. Keep us posted. :grouphug:

You are both in our thoughts often!! Wishing the best for you! And by the way, the forsythia by the lake is starting to bloom!! ~~~ Jenn

I will continue to pray for the two of you...today and Wednesday morning as well. :angel:

Hi there,

Im new and don't know you but your situation just humbled me greatly. Makes me see that no matter how hard I think my issues are there is always someone else out there fighting a bigger battle. My prayers are certainly with you and yours.

Brandy

More good thoughts and well wishes coming your way. :goodvibes :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter