• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Heading back to Universal in a few weeks!

CSI007

Mouseketeer
My family and I visited Universal and the Portofino bay last August. Had a great time except for our 3 hour wait to get on Escape from Gringotts when it broke down before opening.

My wife and I decided that we wanted to visit during Christmas, but that didn't happen because of our schedule. So we decided to give Mardi Gras a whirl. We will be visiting the Hard Rock Hotel for 1 night and Portofino Bay for 3 nights in early February. We will also be visiting the Magic Kingdom for a day.

For some strange reason, I just can't stop thinking about getting more butter beer. LOL.

It will just be the two of us this time (kinda feel guilty leaving the kids at home. :( ) but I do want to use my annual pass one more time to get a little more value out of it with a discounted hotel stay and another park admission. :)

Yay!!!!!!!! :cool1:I leave this weekend and I am soooo excited.Havent been since Diagon Alley opened

Wow, we had a fantastic time! Mardi Gras was a blast.

We stayed at RPR on our arrival day for a single night and it was a nice hotel. Then we moved on to our home base the Portifino Bay. This hotel has got to be one of the best Loews hotels we have ever stayed at.

We are thinking of going down (driving again!!!) next month for another concert. My wife thinks I am nuts. LOL

Forgot to mention that ONJ is still a great singer and she really was wonderful. :)

Glad to hear it was a great trip. I'm there in less than a month myself. But the way our days are, we miss any Mardi Gras entertainment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter