• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Heading back to Disneyland in a couple weeks, FP questions

BuzzBiteyear

Intergalactic Protector of the DISboards
I thought I had read about some sort of "upgrade" or something that you can get for FPs. Not sure what they were called or how they worked.

Also, am I safe to assume that the Radiator Springs Racers strategy is the same as it has been, get there early and funnel right?

TIA

Only thing that has changed to date is that your FP is now loaded onto and scanned off your park ticket at the attraction vs handing them the paper FP to get on. Going to the kiosk to get a FP and all other FP procedures are unchanged at this time.

There is the MaxPass system in the works and has been on again off again as far as start date, but no official word as to when that will actually begin

Thank you, MaxPass was what I was thinking about. Saw it quite some time ago, so just figured it was in place, haha.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter