HEA Dessert Party

I’ve seen party dates posted thru August but not on dates of Halloween parties and no mention of any special Halloween fireworks dessert party...
I want to say Mickey's Not So Scary Dessert Parties were announced end of July, early August.... Keep and eye out, I'd be surprised if they didn't offer and upsell to the upsell :-)

I want to say Mickey's Not So Scary Dessert Parties were announced end of July, early August.... Keep and eye out, I'd be surprised if they didn't offer and upsell to the upsell :-)
I’m sure they will offer especially since they are not showing the HEA parties for the MNSSHP dates…just wish they would announce sooner.

They might call it something else now. When I booked one in Aug for MNSSHP, this was the wording they used:

Disney's Not-So-SpookySpectacular Dessert Party at Tomorrowland Terrace​

On a further look, the “garden party” reservations have two different names, and events are only 2 nights apart, month of August. For HEA it’s called:

Magic Kingdom Fireworks Dessert Parties: Pre-Party​

And MNSSHP:

Disney's Not-So-Spooky Spectacular Dessert Party with Plaza Garden Viewing​

If searching for Dessert Party doesn’t get you anywhere, they might be sold out, or not yet able reserve.

They might call it something else now. When I booked one in Aug for MNSSHP, this was the wording they used:

Disney's Not-So-SpookySpectacular Dessert Party at Tomorrowland Terrace​

On a further look, the “garden party” reservations have two different names, and events are only 2 nights apart, month of August. For HEA it’s called:

Magic Kingdom Fireworks Dessert Parties: Pre-Party​

And MNSSHP:

Disney's Not-So-Spooky Spectacular Dessert Party with Plaza Garden Viewing​

If searching for Dessert Party doesn’t get you anywhere, they might be sold out, or not yet able reserve.
This is actually good to know. We are trying for an HEA one, but i do appreciate the info

Has anyone been recently (pre or post) and noticed if the back fence area was reserved for strollers only? I read a trip report on another site that only stroller groups were allowed there at one point in April.

I'll be traveling with someone who will have a wheelchair, only in case they need it, and we'd prefer to stand at the back to have the support while watching the fireworks.

Has anyone been recently (pre or post) and noticed if the back fence area was reserved for strollers only? I read a trip report on another site that only stroller groups were allowed there at one point in April.

I'll be traveling with someone who will have a wheelchair, only in case they need it, and we'd prefer to stand at the back to have the support while watching the fireworks.

We did a post party this past July. There were some strollers at the back fence but plenty of room for people to stand along other parts of the fence. We were going to lean against the fence, but we got there early and had a spot along the front fencing.

@LuckyMamaInDE Yes, you can still stand there as long as there is room. We were there a week ago on 8/20, and it was a sold out pre & post party. There were strollers, but they took up about 1/5 of the back fence, and there was plenty of room for others to stand.

We did a post party this past July. There were some strollers at the back fence but plenty of room for people to stand along other parts of the fence. We were going to lean against the fence, but we got there early and had a spot along the front fencing.

@LuckyMamaInDE Yes, you can still stand there as long as there is room. We were there a week ago on 8/20, and it was a sold out pre & post party. There were strollers, but they took up about 1/5 of the back fence, and there was plenty of room for others to stand.
Thanks to you both!

We are looking to go in February (it's still early, I know but I'm a planner lol), but is the party usually on every night of the week or specific nights? I was trying to plan on which days to go to MK and ADRs etc and wanted to be able to hopefully figure out which day we could do the party. TIA!

We are looking to go in February (it's still early, I know but I'm a planner lol), but is the party usually on every night of the week or specific nights? I was trying to plan on which days to go to MK and ADRs etc and wanted to be able to hopefully figure out which day we could do the party. TIA!
I believe they dessert parties are every day

BOLO for reservations for HEA dessert parties to drop at 12a EDT (9p AZ). We were able to secure a party of 5 for the post party on 12/20 last night. Our regular dining window opened at 6am EDT/3am AZ this morning and we were able to get everything we wanted! The HEA booking portal didn’t allow us to put in dietary restrictions like the regular dining portal. We will have to contact the “Enchanting Extras” team to add the restriction.

BOLO for reservations for HEA dessert parties to drop at 12a EDT (9p AZ). We were able to secure a party of 5 for the post party on 12/20 last night. Our regular dining window opened at 6am EDT/3am AZ this morning and we were able to get everything we wanted! The HEA booking portal didn’t allow us to put in dietary restrictions like the regular dining portal. We will have to contact the “Enchanting Extras” team to add the restriction.
Contact special diets and include your HEA reservation #on your dietary request form. I always do this for my daughter with multiple food allergies.

Is it expected that there will be a dessert party on New Years Eve? Looking for Seats and Sweets specifically.

Florida, water, funny?...We used to bring water filter bottles to Florida so we didn’t have enter a class action law suit later in life. I think it a cross between “bottled at a paper mill” and “we need more chlorine, this thing is still moving.”

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter