He DID IT!!! 8-Gold Medals!!!

poohbearwithme

I don't believe in Tag Fairies....whoops
Michael Phelps Wins Record-Breaking 8th Gold Medal at Beijing Games!!

Quote from Foxnews.com:
"Michael Phelps has won his record eighth gold medal at the Beijing Olympics as a member of the victorious U.S. 400-meter medley relay team, breaking a tie with Mark Spitz for most golds in a single games."

WOW exciting relay race...If you didn't see it you missed a good one. Go Michael!!! Go USA!!!

Yep, that was really cool!!

My favorite part was watching his mom when the results of the Butterfly race came out. That was priceless!!!!

(So is he doing an "I'm going to Disneyland" commercial??)

Michael Phelps accomplishment was great, but did anyone see the Men's 100M dash final? Wow, Usain Bolt is fast. He let up before reaching the 100M mark and still broke the world record. Wow.

Michael Phelps accomplishment was great, but did anyone see the Men's 100M dash final? Wow, Usain Bolt is fast. He let up before reaching the 100M mark and still broke the world record. Wow.

Yep, that was wild!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter