HDDR and Dining Plan

themouseandme

Earning My Ears
We have a reservation for the 615 HDDR. I believe I was told this is not DDP eligible and that is why they charged my credit card at the time I made the reservation.

I just want to confirm that this is correct. If this is not a DDP reservation, I should still have a slot open for another table service meal on the DDP, correct?

Table-Service Meals & Locations Dinner Shows

Dinner Shows offer family-style dining with live entertainment show performances throughout the meal, themed to the Resort setting.

• The Disney Dining Plan can be used for Category 2 or Category 3 seating at all Dinner Shows (subject to availability) and Category 1 seating at the 8:30pm Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue (subject
    to availability).

• Please pick up your dinner show ticket at the Concierge Desk in your Disney Resort hotel prior to arriving at the show. All Dinner Shows require Advance Reservations. Gratuities are included.

• Two
    page6image8104
    Table-Service meals for each person dining at a Dinner Show will be redeemed from their meal plan balance.

Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort

Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue (D) G Disney’s Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show (D) G Mickey’s Backyard BBQ (seasonal) (D) G

And yeah, if you don't use the DDP, then you should still have credit left.

We have a reservation for the 615 HDDR. I believe I was told this is not DDP eligible and that is why they charged my credit card at the time I made the reservation.

I just want to confirm that this is correct. If this is not a DDP reservation, I should still have a slot open for another table service meal on the DDP, correct?

DDP credits can be used for HDDR for categories 2 & 3 seating (it takes 2 credits). Not sure how you booked, but if you did it online, it will charge your cc as sometimes it doesn't recognize that you have the DDP. To answer your question, if your cc was charged, you will have those credits you intended to use on the show available for something else.

We are on the DDP, I booked a Cat 2 for the first show online and they did not charge my card. It is a 2 credit show/meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter