HDD Charge If I cancel

LoveThatDarnMouse

Mouseketeer
I made a PS way back in October for HDD but now I'm rethinking it with my 1 year old. If I call to cancel this close, am I going to be charged something (I remember I had to give them my credit card #). How does this work?

No you won't be charged. I believe as long as you cancel within 24 hrs of the show there is no charge. I just canceled my ressie for the Luau show.

HDD is a favorite. your little one just might have a good time, even though (s)he is only a year old. lots of singing and dancing. it is fun, fun, fun!:tongue:

I know he may~but he may not too and I don't want to risk that expense if it's a possibility that he's not going to sit which means me and DH won't get to enjoy the show, kwim?:(

I booked HDD for Nov. and I was sent a confirmation stating that it has to be paid in full 21 days in advance. We are a party of 8. I think this must be a new policy.

My letter states that cancellation must be received 48 hours prior to show date.

Lori

Parties of 8 or more always had to pay in full prior. And the cancellation policy is 48 hours prior regardless of party size.
Kerri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter