HC villa ?

weswife

DIS Veteran
Hello!

I have tried searching for the answer everywhere. We are staying at AKV and plan to stay at BLT for the other half of our trip. We have not stayed at either resort. For our BLT stay we plan do stay in 1 bedroom! Our DD needs a roll in shower as she uses a wheelchair full time. If we get a 1 bedroom ... with a roll in shower.... will we get a jet tub in the bedroom? That was one thing I missed about our stays my bath! I can not find the answer. I have even checked youtube! :rotfl: Thanks so much! :)

I think that Kidani's 1 bedroom HA do have both, I am not sure about Jambo. I know people have talked about a HA 1 bedroom in Concierge in Jambo that has the shower but not the jetted tub.

At least one 1BR at BLT has both a roll in shower and the jacuzzi tub in the master bathrom - 8012. I'd imagine that if there is another 1BR with a roll in shower that it also would be the same set up but BLT did do some very different arrangements with their HA rooms than is found in other resorts such as both a regular tub with handbars and roll in shower in the studios.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter