Hazel Joy From vacation planning is awesome

Burdenl73255

Earning My Ears
I just wanted to talk about the ANGEL that helped me the other day booking my resort! As a cast member that is in the college program I know nothing about booking resorts for my fiancé and I mistakenly booked him one day in Fort Wilderness Campground, I didn’t know what it was but the price was super nice so I booked it. OH MU GOD THAT WAS A MISTAKE! I DIDNT KNOW IT WAS A FULL BLOWN CAMP GROUND AND HE IS ALLERGIC TO BEES! So I called vacation planning and a nice cast member named James tried to help me look for a place for him to stay that was affordable and there wasn’t any luck and he told me to call the place where you rent tents and told me just to look into it so that’s what I did. Let me tell you the girl I spoke to at the rental place scared me away from it. So I called vacation planning again but this time I was upset and worried about my fiancé. Let me tell you HAZEL JOY IS AMAZING! She was just as concerned for my fiancé as I was and truly had my best interest at heart. When she was having issues finding a room she called guest relations and they looked together I was just simply on hold because she knew I was just a mess. She found me a room calmed me down and just made me feel so much better about everything. She really cared. And honestly that made my day I’ve been planning on posting this for a couple days now but I’ve just been busy all I wanted to do was share about how AWESOME HAZEL JOY IS TRULY THANK YOU💖!

Great that you got a better place to stay.
Now that it's all fixed hopefully you can have a laugh that you didn't realize the Campground was you know, a camp ground, LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter