Hawai’i 10 Night Cruise to Vancouver

There's also quite a bit of overlap on the different excursions so read the details carefully. Just going through the Nawiliwili offerings alone I found Spouting Horn is part of NA08 & NA30, the whole NA32 excursion (Hanalei Valley) is part of NA34, Opaekaa Falls is included in NA30 & NA34, fern grotto is part of several different excursions, etc. Also factor in which excursions include lunch when looking at prices.

We're also renting a car in Kauai. We have a private helicopter tour booked there as well, just the two of us. <3 I still have to book our surf lessons in Oahu and Kauai. I should really get on that soon...

Finally got our airfare booked , I feel better now...Flying West Jet , layover in Vancouver for 2 hours.

Like I said , I thought we were flying in a few days before now we are flying out April 20 th. Going to the Big Island first staying at an Airbnb for 6 nights. Hopping to Maui for 6 nights than Oahu for 6 nights . This one is split ,having the last two nights at Aulani before the cruise. I told him we could just go check it out and not stay but he seems to be going all out.

That’s some anniversary gift....lol poor guy could have retired at the end of the year but decided to work until April now. Don’t get me wrong we can afford it but nice to have a buffer and spending money. ( plus I really don’t think he wants to retire since he could have done it 2 years ago his date keeps moving )

I got called for jury selection on Feb 18th . Tried telling them I have a conflict but still have to show up with my documents. Fingers crossed they let me go .

Roll call - Who is going?
WDWEPCOT - DH and Myself
AHain - DH, DD (22) & Myself - 39th Wedding Anniversary
BelleInBlue - DH & Myself
Braysmommy -
Disneycrazy43 - Howard & Victoria Levy, Francine (21), Griffin (24) cabin 8036
DisneyCruiseGirl - Mother & Myself
DisneyCruising - DH & Myself - BTB
DisneyMagicGirl - DD (20), Child (12), Child (10), Child (4) & Myself
Diznymom - DH & Myself
Dtrain - DW & Myself
Eeyore54Fred - DH & Myself - B-Day Celebration
EOppegaard - Eric, Erica, Owen (4), Isaac (1)
EpcotKilterFan - Mother & Myself
FamilyofFive - DH & DD (11), DS (7) , DS (1) & Myself - DD B-Day Celebration / 20th Wedding Anniversary
Figment52 - BTB
Gilsan - DH, DD (14) & Myself
GoofyNewfie - BTB
Gourt - DH, DD (23) & Myself
Kathleena - DH & Myself - B-Day Celebration
Kelsanna - Best Friend & Myself
Mom4fun - DH, DS (19) & Myself
NAB - DH & Myself - 25th Wedding Anniversary
NASCAR8820 - DW & Myself
NonnaJoa - DH, DD (28) & Myself - 60th B-Day Celebration
Nutty4Disney - DH & Myself - 20th Wedding Anniversary
Scrapycruiser - DH & Myself
ShellB8585 - DH & Myself - 10th Wedding Anniversary
Sig - DH, DS (19) & Myself
S. Martin - DH, DS (4), DS (3) & Myself
So Cal Crew - DH, DD (21), DD (20), & Myself
So Cal Crew - DM, DS, DN (18)
Southerngirl528 - DH & Myself - Our Hawaiian Expert
SpaceCanada - DH & Myself - 15th Wedding Anniversary
Sunshine1259 - DH & Myself
Tinker&Belle - DH, DD (12) , DD (10) & Myself
Twyual - A.Lau - AL, ML, KC & KL
Wrabitdad - Bob & Dale
jlcrouse - husband and myself - 5 year wedding anniversary

I’m super excited for the cruise and so glad you all popped over here. I don’t do Facebook but live in the dis. I will update our roll call tonight. We are going to have a great cruise!

I would really like to join the adult FE group -- can you just give me a few more details. We have been on two other cruises but haven't ever done a FE group.

It's my husband and I. We are in room 6118

I would really like to join the adult FE group -- can you just give me a few more details. We have been on two other cruises but haven't ever done a FE group.

It's my husband and I. We are in room 6118

I also just saw the postcard and recipe exchange groups and would be interested in those as well!

Ok I’m done for now ! I booked something for Hilo after it let me try and book what I really wanted to come back and say unavailable ugh I messed with the other days then went back to Hilo and got my 2nd choice which was on our list as Sold Out so yeah !! I’m going to the volcano and I’m going to be a Junior Ranger!! I got my 2nd choice for Maui but couldn’t find anything for the other port and we are there 2 days - I booked a couple nature things I may not keep them.
No Palo brunch but could get dinner if I wanted one (I don’t)
No champagne tasting 😠
I did notice that excursions I reviewed were not even listed - not that they were sold out they just were not even available (?) one of them I had picked for our double port day kind of sad about that.
It went better than I expected so I’m good. I expect some shifting do keep checking and you may get what you want
Never hurts to inquire once on the ship either!! Good Luck 😎

Booking excursions was so stressful. We only ended up getting one of the things we initially planned. Most of the things we picked in advance weren't even available. It's still going to be amazing!

What are people planning to do on Day 5 if you didn't book an excursion? Anyone familiar with that island and have any ideas?

Thanks for your answers. Interesting that they were about the same price. And I hadn't thought of the sea days as a restful vacation after the vacation.

We just wanted to get on one of them but happy it worked out that we are on the 10 night from Hawaii to Vancouver. We are spending a few days in CA, then a few days in Hawaii, and then cruising. I am looking forward to the 5 days at sea for relaxing and recouping from all the other activities!

Here are our tentative plans:

May 6 Pearl Harbor & Battleships of WWIIMay 7 Polynesian Cultural Center Circle Island Super Ambassador Luau PackageExcursion - Hilo, Hawaii( HI19) Big Island Expedition w/Picnic 7.5-8 hrsExcursion - Nawiliwili, Kauai (NA06) Hollywood in Hawai'i - Movies & Waterfalls 6-6.5hrsExcursion - Nawiliwili, Kauai - Wailua River Cruise & Fern Grotto Tour (NA02) 3.5-4 hrs or Kilohana Plantation & Train Ride, Wailua River & 'Opaeka'a Falls (NA03) 3-3.5 hrsExcursion - Kahului, Maui - Best of West Maui (KA33) 6-6.5 hrs

Thanks for sharing!

Is there a way to look at available times for things I already have a reservation for? I want to change times, but don't want to give mine up to check.

Welcome
I will add you today
The best way I can think to describe the Fish Extender - you join a group - each cruise makes their own rules for their FE - you can do one gift per cabin or one gift for each person - that is up to you - you can make something or purchase something - this is not meant to be expensive just something fun - a lot of people do themes with their cruise - it is up to you . If you search Fish Extender on the DIS you will find a wealth of information . You will need a Fish Extender to receive your gifts - again you can make one - directions can be found on the DIS or you can purchase one - it is up to you - people use all kinds of things for Fish Extenders
Now they are called that because they hang off the fish mounted outside your cabin that is there for Disney to give you mail on the ship. Please I encourage you to search FE on the DIS for all the info.
Recipe and Postcard Exchange - again another fun activity - you write up a family favorite or one known for the state you live in for each person in your group and exchange them via the Fish Extender. Postcards - write a few interesting facts about your city or state and exchange one for each member of your group via the Fish Extender.
please let me know if you have questions and if you would like to join these two groups !!
I’m interested how you got the train excursion I wanted to do that one and it has never once shown up when I look - I may call Disney and inquire about that as I really wanted that one ! I need to check but we may be on the Fern Gritto together !
i really need to finalize my plans but my new puppy seems to be sucking up all my time!!

Jexball
Welcome
Please let me know who is in your party and your cabin and I will add you to our roll call
Please see the first page for our activities in case you would like to join - sign up closes Feb 15
Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter