Having things sent to CBR

LuvMy3Monkeys

Mouseketeer
We're having a box sent down to the resort before we leave. I'm trying to figure out how far in advance to send it, so we get it the 1st or second day of our trip. We are going to arrive mid day on Dec 1st. We are in Ohio. How long will the resort hold a package for a guest? What if it arrives a day or so early?

Also, will they still allow us to send the COSTCO water to the resorts? We did it last year, but heard there was some uproar about sending the cases of water to the resorts? Is this now a no-go?

TIA :hippie:

I can't answer your question about the box, but we just got back from CBR and had two cases of water delivered the day we arrived from Garden Grocer. When we got to our room I called Bell Services and they said my delivery was there and then delivered the water and the other groceries to our room. They even kept the cold stuff cold until they delivered it. We tipped Bell Services well.

I'm at CBR now (it rained today so getting plenty of resort hang-out time;) ) I just shipped a box to CBR. We arrived this past Sat.(10/30) and I sent it UPS (not USPS) on Mon. (10/25). I labeled it "please hold for guest arrival w/ my name and res #" It was waiting for me at check-in. HTH!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter