haven't cruised in a while....what are the no no's.....

Who is Jessie? I guess I am showing how little Disney movies we watch lol. I do know there is a show called Jessie on the Disney channel because my wife would have it on.
I assume it's Jessie from Toy Story. My guess is this is a Navigator from Alaska. That's the only cruise with Pixar, right?

honest to god, you should not have to have tickets for a meet and greet on a cruise or even have to worry about it....you are supposed to relax!!!!

It actually is REALLY nice. On our Fantasy cruise, it was a nearly 40 minute wait to meet the princesses. With the ticketed M&G on our last cruise, it was maybe 2. That gave me 38 more minutes to relax. I'm sure I saved a bunch of time not having to wait in line for Anna and Elsa too!

Who is Jessie? I guess I am showing how little Disney movies we watch lol. I do know there is a show called Jessie on the Disney channel because my wife would have it on.

Jessie is from Toy Story, right?

I also was against ticketed meet and greets but was quite impressed with how they handled the Anna & Elsa M&G....went so smoothly with little to no wait. And, the kids got to spend a few minutes interacting with them. It took place in Animators on the Fantasy.

MJ

honest to god, you should not have to have tickets for a meet and greet on a cruise or even have to worry about it....you are supposed to relax!!!!

Standing in line for 45 minutes for a 60-second encounter with Anna & Elsa isn't exactly relaxing, either.

While I would love to be able to waltz right up to them whenever I feel like it with no wait, that's just not happening. I'll gladly take the few minutes at the beginning of my cruise to get a ticket if it saves me 40 minutes of standing in line smack-dab in the middle of my cruise.

Last year we got tickets for meeting the princesses practically by mistake. I was in line at guest services for something else entirely on the second night of our 3 night cruise. A CM was walking around the atrium asking if anyone still needed tickets to the meet &greet. I was handed one ticket that covered everyone in my stateroom, but I did let her know that DS and DH probably wouldn't attend. She made a note on some sort of notepad she had, and handed me our ticket. The meet & greet was in the D Lounge. Our ticket time said 8:00, so we got there a few minutes before that and there was already a line. At about 8:05 they started letting people in for the 8:00 meet & greet, some of the people in line had times of 8:15 and they were sent to the back of the line to wait their turn. My daughter and I were about fourth into the room and in line, all of the princesses (Ariel, Cinderella, Rapunzel, and Belle) spent plenty of time talking with her. Ariel (her fave) spent over 5 minutes talking about dinglehoppers for combing their hair (both DD and Ariel are redheads), if we had seen Flounder on Castaway Cay, where DD had gotten the shiny thingamabobs on her shoes, etc. It was really awesome. Had I not been in the right place at the right time I would have missed it though because I didn't have a full understanding of using the Navigator to find out everything on that first day.

Generally you can get 50mb free of data if you sign up the first day.
The DCL Application for smart devices allows you to replace the wave phone for texting other passengers or people in their room.
There is an Olaf Summer drink shop on Castaway Cay.

Get the Navigator app BEFORE you go on anyone's phone that might use it. It can be a pain to download on board.

from toy story :) you got a friend in me - Jessie is the cowgirl and Buzz's girlfriend ;)

Jessie is a show on Disney....my tween watches it so I "have" to watch it sometimes

I know the OP asked for these, but what a depressing list of things that have changed! Mostly for the worse :(

To add hasn't the OBC decreased as well, and the dummy cruise booking policy changed as well? No more late nights in port.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter