Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

UrsulasDaBomb

<font color=red>Lost Lamb Returned to the Flock<br
Let your heart be light....from now on our troubles will be out of sight(oh don't I wish!)
Have yourself a merry little Christmas,make the Yuletide gay.From now on our troubles will be far away. Here we are,as in olden days,happy golden days of yore(What yore?You're who?You're what?Huh?).Faithful friends who are dear to us will be near to us once more.Through the years we all will be together,if the fates allow.Hang a shining star upon the highest bough.Have yourself a merry little Christmas now.....
:) Just thought I'd sing my mostest favorite Xmas carol for ya'll.
Wishing EVERYBODY(since this is the time of year we're supposed to love everyone anyhow,even Osama Bin Laden may he rot in agony)a very merry Christmas and a happy and SAFE(watch out for those darn drunks!)New Year.

UDB
:P

A Happy And Safe Holiday Season To You, Also!

Brad

Merry Christmas to you too Ursula. May your new year be filled with promise and peace.

And may you have a happy holiday season too!

A VERY HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON TO YOU ALSO...THANKS FOR SINGING, IT WAS NICE..:)

Happy Holidays to you too Ursula!

That's my favorite Christmas song, Ursula! :)

Have a lovely holiday season!

Kara :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter