Have your kids begged you for this video game yet?

RitzyCinnamonRoll

Earning My Ears
I have seen commercials for it on Disney XD and it has received rave reviews from all the major video game reviewers!

Have your children begged you to get a copy yet? Is this the perfect game for kids? Or would they get bored with it in a week?

Or does this game have a more adult fanbase?

I have seen commercials for it on Disney XD and it has received rave reviews from all the major video game reviewers!

Have your children begged you to get a copy yet? Is this the perfect game for kids? Or would they get bored with it in a week?

Or does this game have a more adult fanbase?

Preordered last week, and supposed to be shipped on 4/20-from the early reviews ( I bought for Nintendo switch), it's supposed to be the best game for the platform to date - another great one is Luigis Mansion!

This is not every kid's type of game but many people both kids and adults love it. It's definitely a highly anticipated and quality title. It has a lot of world-building types of activities and is not an action-adventure type of thing. Kids who like Minecraft would probably be into it.

I loved animal crossing on my game cube! They have a pocket version now on phones as well.

I can't wait for it to come out. I'm almost 50 and have played all the previous versions, including currently on mobile if you can't wait a week. I'm not sure how many kids would dig it, there's no action or fighting or anything remotely exciting. It's just picking fruit, doing favors for people, fishing and maintaining relationships. You know, work, shopping, getting along with your spouse, it's a cuter version of real life. Hahaha!

My daughters (ages 15 and 19) have been talking about this for a while and are eagerly anticipating the release date :)

My kid has been waiting for this game for months. I have also found New Leaf very enjoyable, so I hope to get some screen time for this one as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter