Have you watched B****in Kitchen?

TheBeadPirate

Button Maker Magician & Blinkie toting Sherpa
... on the food channel?

This is the "foodie" show that I would have created. It is so funny that I really do not care what is being cooked :rotfl2: I love the attitude, the wine guy, the butcher... the whole thing is just perfect.

Funnier than the late night shows.....

As a "foodie" it is long overdue to have a show that does not take itself so serious.. record this once and you might be hooked!

... on the food channel?

This is the "foodie" show that I would have created. It is so funny that I really do not care what is being cooked :rotfl2: I love the attitude, the wine guy, the butcher... the whole thing is just perfect.

As a "foodie" it is long overdue to have a show that does not take itself so serious.. record this once and you might be hooked!

They're having what appears to be a marathon right now. A couple of thoughts so far...

Love the attitude, HATE the accent. I don't watch the Jersey type shows because it's so grating. But I guess that's what makes it so funny.

Why can a word be used on TV, and not on here? Just sayin'...maybe it's only those words that precede "kitchen"? Hell's Kitchen, *****in' Kitchen? Oops, guess it's just the second one.

Why can a word be used on TV, and not on here? Just sayin'...maybe it's only those words that precede "kitchen"? Hell's Kitchen, *****in' Kitchen? Oops, guess it's just the second one.

Probably because that particular word is not appropriate (especially for children or teens). It only started becoming acceptable on television over the past five to ten years or so and not on every channel. There are plenty of words said on TV that aren't appropriate on a message board site that has many non-adult members.

Just my two cents. :)

... on the food channel?

They're having what appears to be a marathon right now. A couple of thoughts so far...

Love the attitude, HATE the accent. I don't watch the Jersey type shows because it's so grating. But I guess that's what makes it so funny.

I LOVE *****in' Kitchin!!!

At first I wasn't sure I liked it - it was like a car accident though and I just couldn't look away. :lmao: Now I look forward to watching it.

Her accent puzzles me though. I sounds like she is from a former Soviet Block country trying to be from New Jersey. :confused3:rotfl2:

I LOVE *****in' Kitchin!!!

At first I wasn't sure I liked it - it was like a car accident though and I just couldn't look away. :lmao: Now I look forward to watching it.

Her accent puzzles me though. I sounds like she is from a former Soviet Block country trying to be from New Jersey. :confused3:rotfl2:

Rick went and read about her online. She's Italian(and spoke it at home) living in French speaking Canada and went to an English speaking school. Guess all that rolled together and the whole "Rockstar" attitude gets you that accent!:rotfl2:

I watched it yesterday and I liked it. She loses her accent sometimes, but I love the whole concept. The recipes looked doable. I like the Cooking Channel more than Food Network, they make the recipes seem more achievable. I also watched The Brass Sisters after *****in Kitchen and they were so funny! Have you seen that one?

I've tried, but I just can't get into it somehow.

The two shows I'm loving on Cooking Channel are Rachel Allen Bake & Chuck's Day Off (now there's an accent I can get into!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter