Have you tried these unconventional foods?

Mysterian

Perfectly Impractical
I just discovered these today. I still can't wrap my brain around this first one....

Gummy Bear Bratwurst.

bratwurst-gummy-bear.jpg

Kool-aid Pickles. Commonly homemade, but also available readily prepared for you, you weirdo:
72-726867_snoco-pickle-koolaid-pickles-kool-aid-pickles.png

I am an adventurous eater, but those are just ... no. NO.

Gummy Bears to bratwurst? Why? What is the point? To get a kid to eat it? Pass.

I know people love the Kool Aid pickles, but I am a dill only type of gal. That has zero appeal to me as I am not a fan of the sweet and savory mix.

I am an adventurous eater, but those are just ... no. NO.

Gummy Bears to bratwurst? Why? What is the point? To get a kid to eat it? Pass.

I know people love the Kool Aid pickles, but I am a dill only type of gal. That has zero appeal to me as I am not a fan of the sweet and savory mix.
Team Dill here too, I can’t even stand regular sweet pickles let alone risk the yuck of a strawberry flavored.

Note to self: I should have opened my thread with “What’s the Dill with these?”

Is that gummy bears that taste like brats or brats that taste like gummy bears?
I can imagine what the taste is like:

I think some child chased down his brat dinner with too many gummy bears, and the end result was technicolor-yawned all over the kitchen floor.

I’m curious if there are some Disboarders who like these and wish to step up and defend these “foods”. You will not be judged! You may be banished to the Six Flags Magic Mountain board, but oh no, never judged!

I would try them. I try to be open about foods after passing up so many things in the past that I now like.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter