Have you see a live Podcast?

travisx4

Mouseketeer
With the podcast traveling all around the country and putting on special shows in Orlando (Disapolooza, Swan & Dolphin, Welcome center) I was wondering how many of you have seen a live show? Did you enjoy it? Was it what you expected? Have you been to more than one? If so where was your first one? Are you looking forward to an upcoming one?

The live shows are fun. The best part is hanging out with your fellow DISers. I've been to several including at the Swan & Dolphin, the Massachusetts meet and the shows taped on the cruises.

I don't remember my first .... it may have been the one on the Disney Wonder. :confused3

We've been to 3. The first was the 2013 NJ DIS meet. Then the 2013 Delaware meet and the 2014 NJ meet. I love getting to meet everyone in person. Both my wife and I have also had the opportunity to be on the podcast when we each responded to questions at the last NJ meet.

Unfortunately, we can't attend this year's Delaware meet as we have a schedule conflict. I'm bummed about that as we haven't gotten to meet JeniLynn yet. I guess that will have to wait until next year's NJ meet.

If you have the opportunity to go to a meet, definitely do it. You'll be supporting a great cause and you'll meet great people and have a lot of fun.

travisx4 said:
With the podcast traveling all around the country and putting on special shows in Orlando (Disapolooza, Swan & Dolphin, Welcome center) I was wondering how many of you have seen a live show? Did you enjoy it? Was it what you expected? Have you been to more than one? If so where was your first one? Are you looking forward to an upcoming one?

I went to the one at the NE Dismeet last year and I'm planning to attend this year's too. Loved the live podcast! So much fun. Pete is great at getting the crowd going and it's cool to watch the recording later. :-)

I saw the 2013 NE meet podcast. It was def fun to see it from a different perspective.

I was just at the Indy DisMeet a few weeks back; it was my first one. I had to drive 4.5 hours to get to it and when I got there we found out that some stuff came up and they weren't going to record the show. They just had an open mic QandA session but it was nice just being able to talk Disney with everyone.

Honestly, I had an awesome time meeting tons of Disney fans and introducing myself to several from the Dis Team (Pete, Dustin, Kevin and John were on vaca and something came up with Craig I think) but I had a such a blast that I didn't mind there not being a 'live' portion (I don't think anyone else did either). One day I would love to be a part of one in St. Louis, but I definitely plan on going back to Indy (if only to meet the rest of The Team hahah)! Such a good time though. Aaron and his team did a great job hosting us! :)

My first meet was at either the Swan or the Dolphin. I think it was also the first meet for the podcast, too. "Bawb" was there too. I did another meet at The Boardwalk Convention center .... and then there was a very special evening at Toy Story Mania. I'm so lucky that the DISapaloosas have been planned for right around the time that I like to go anyway. I think I have witnessed 3 different live tapings of the show. I've been blessed.
It was such an honor to meet the people that have been so much a part of my life for years. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter