Have you ever turned in a cm’s good deed ?

Just wondering, when you file a Applause-O-Gram at WDW/DL, do they ask you for your ticket (to write down the number) and/or whether you are an AP?

They do this at DLP, I've always thought this would be to prevent “friends” for complimenting a CM they know. I am an AP holder since forever, and I don't like that my compliment could be “lowered” because I pay for an AP.

(OTOH, I have met annual passholders that have registered *thousands* of applause-o-grams. Some even maintain a log of all the names and dates. Creepy if you ask me.)

YES I can't wait to do this when I go! I think about my job, and how much a patient compliment means to me (as a nurse). We don't get them frequently, and when we do, it makes my MONTH. I plan to write down the name and hometown/college of each CM I want to recognize, along with their deed, so that I can do this! Hopefully we can make this more of a normal part of their day rather than a rare treat!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter