• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Have you ever smoked a Cigar (last time)

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
Yes, years ago at work when ever me and my partner had a finished a big job ( Like tearing down a garage) we would get a cigar and smoke it, but I think when Vegas gets back open, I am going to smoke me a big stogie when I get their

I tried once, but didn’t know how to smoke it without inhaling so that was that. I like the smell, though. It reminds me of my dad and his friends.

I did on and off for a few years. Mostly when I’d go on vacation to the beach (twice a year) I’d have one a day. I had a friend at the same time that owned a cigar shop so I’d go there and have one here and there. Sometimes at home too. Haven’t had one in probably around 8 years.

They take too much time lol. I think they are best enjoyed with others. Just not the same sitting around by yourself having one. I would really love to have one, but I quit smoking cigarette 8 months ago and not sure if having one would make me want a cigarette.

I’m sure I’ll buy one for a beach trip at some point.

I think everyone deserves to go to Vegas, go to a cigar bar, order a whisky and smoke a cigar, cause we are still alive in this crazy world

I'm in for going to Vegas, going to a bar and having a whisky. :)

now your talking, but doesnt it sound a just a little bit fun, to have that whisky, while smoking a big cigar (then never again) but just a mini celebration of a life well done

I am allergic to tobacco, so that would be a big no for me. My dad used to smoke them occasionally before I was born but he quit when I was little.

Ugh, no. I can’t stand the smell of cigars, it makes me gag and the smoke burns my eyes. Worse than cigarettes, IMO. :crazy2:

now your talking, but doesnt it sound a just a little bit fun, to have that whisky, while smoking a big cigar (then never again) but just a mini celebration of a life well done
Cigarettes give me instant migraines. So not sure about a big 'ol stogie.

Ugh, no. I can’t stand the smell of cigars, it makes me gag and the smoke burns my eyes. Worse than cigarettes, IMO. :crazy2:

Really good quality cigars don't smell bad. DH has been ordering special cigars from a company in Tampa, FL for years. They have a wonderful aroma...mild and very mellow. These, however, you don't buy off a shelf in a retail store. That's why people don't like them...the run of the mill cigars in stores smell awful and taste bad.

Last summer. Backwoods cigars are tradition when a big bunch of us go camping in Fallsburg NY every summer, over 25 years running.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter