Have you ever seen celebrities at DL?

In June of 2007 we saw Valerie Bertinelli on the balcony of Wine Country Trattoria. She was arm and arm with her boyfriend Tom Vitale. They watched the parade from the balcony and then went inside. I remember thinking I wondered what she was eating since at the time she was doing all of the Jenny Craig commercials in the green bikini.

PixieDustD said:
For Pixie Wings 71:

My daughter worked at Starbucks in Malibu three years ago. Pierce was a "regular". She sad he is a very nice, gracious man.

The one over by the former Howe's market or whatever it was?

I've been to Disneyland 3 times, and each time I've seen a "celebrity"! My first visit I saw Justin Timberlake with Jessica Biel, second visit I saw Joe Manganiello, and last but not least Christian Bale with his family. :yay:

I'm a ridiculous fan girl and I'm always on the lookout for celebs. We almost always see someone, although debates often spring up about what constitutes a celebrity:rotfl: like, does Chaz Bono count? :rotfl: but we've seen Gary sinise (eating at Storytellers), Mandy Moore, Joshua McKinley from Project Runway, John Stamos, a bunch of the American Idol kids, the guy from "Glee" with the dreads...

My favorite though was Cindy Crawford. My husband was riding in the elevator at the GC and she got in. He claims it was just the two of them and she got aggressive - he had to tell her he was a married man! Dream on, honey :rotfl:

Twinkletoesjohnson said:
My favorite though was Cindy Crawford. My husband was riding in the elevator at the GC and she got in. He claims it was just the two of them and she got aggressive - he had to tell her he was a married man! Dream on, honey :rotfl:

That is soooo hilarious, love it! I've only seen a couple of celebrities in my life so I doubt I'll see any there when we are there in 2 weeks, I'm not that lucky!

Altheda said:
I've been to Disneyland 3 times, and each time I've seen a "celebrity"! My first visit I saw Justin Timberlake with Jessica Biel, second visit I saw Joe Manganiello, and last but not least Christian Bale with his family. :yay:

I LOVE BOTH JESSICA AND JUSTIN!! He is so multi talented, I probably would have sidled up and told them that I loved there "Cathy/Jessica Rabbit" skit during weekend update on SNL!

I saw the Backstreet Boys there in November (when they were there for the parade taping). Saw them when we were leaving Pirates and they were coming in the exit, and then ran into Kevin by a churro stand. We saw Busy Phillips (from Dawson's Creek and Cougar Town) while we were eating during that same trip.

On Sunday, we were next in line to get in Toy Story Mania when they made us wait. And then Christian Bale and his family walked in! We got to ride right behind them. That was pretty awesome.

I always wondered how they handled it.

I do remember visiting several **ahem** gambling houses in Nevada which have high limit rooms. Often celebrities play there. In particular, Harrah's Lake Tahoe gets a bunch when there's a celebrity golf tournament every summer. Just at the entrance to their high limit room there's a sign that says "Please respect the privacy of our celebrity guests."

Oh....I would have been twitterpated to see Pierce as well, I've loved him forEVER! LOL

Not at DL, but my mom was at Legoland when they did their tree lighting a few years ago. Pierce was the celebrity guest. She was in line in one of the stores behind his wife and she made a comment about wondering why it was so crowded and (my mom or her sister - can't remember who) said "uh... it's because of your husband!" :rotfl:

DH just reminded me that we saw Drew Brees several years back when he was just starting out with the Chargers. He was eating lunch with his family. DH was star struck - most celebrities don't do much for him - but you put a sports star out there... :faint:

Erik Estrada was sitting in front of me during an Aladdin performance. And one time, I saw Ryan Seacrest (spelling?) and Justin Beaver in front of Captain EO. I guess they were filming something, I didn't stick around to see. I didn't really care about any of them, though. No, not even Justin LOL.

I was house sitting for my friend last month while she went to Disneyland and her daughter met John Stamos while they were there. I was so mad LOL. He's never around when I'm there!

I was house sitting for my friend last month while she went to Disneyland and her daughter met John Stamos while they were there. I was so mad LOL. He's never around when I'm there!

He was a candlelight narrator.

DH just reminded me that we saw Drew Brees several years back when he was just starting out with the Chargers. He was eating lunch with his family. DH was star struck - most celebrities don't do much for him - but you put a sports star out there... :faint:

Speaking of football players, has anyone every been to DL or WDW after the Superbowl when the player paid to say "I'm going to Disneyland" in response to "What are you going to do next?" makes the requisite appearance.

I do remember back in the 90s, the San Francisco 49ers won and both Jerry Rice and Steve Young were arranged to say it together if they won. They couldn't get their lines straight and said something like "I'm going to Disneyland. No Disney World." Disney took that opportunity to make a national ad where they actually promoted both parks together with a split screen at the end.

We saw Travis Barker from Blink 182 having breakfast at Storytellers with his family (and a bodyguard) the day after Christmas. I have a pic of him with my then 17 year old daughter and he signed my younger daughter's autograph book right along with all the Disney characters. He was very nice.

We saw Travis Barker from Blink 182 having breakfast at Storytellers with his family (and a bodyguard) the day after Christmas. I have a pic of him with my then 17 year old daughter and he signed my younger daughter's autograph book right along with all the Disney characters. He was very nice.

My husband and I also saw Travis Barker and his kids eating at Storytellers when we were there. This was in January 2011 for us.

Erik Estrada was sitting in front of me during an Aladdin performance. And one time, I saw Ryan Seacrest (spelling?) and Justin Beaver in front of Captain EO. I guess they were filming something, I didn't stick around to see. I didn't really care about any of them, though. No, not even Justin LOL.

I'm thinking you meant Justin Beiber and were auto-corrected...just wanted to say this was one of the BEST DYACs I've been for a while! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Recently I've seen Adam Sandler, Jessica Alba, and Amy Adams. I also saw Cindy Crawford and her equally gorgeous hubby with their kids last year.

A long time ago I saw Danny Bonaduce.

I saw American Idol winner Phillip Phillips there back in October. I was surprised by how short he was. Still cute though! ;)

Speaking of football players, has anyone every been to DL or WDW after the Superbowl when the player paid to say "I'm going to Disneyland" in response to "What are you going to do next?" makes the requisite appearance.

I do remember back in the 90s, the San Francisco 49ers won and both Jerry Rice and Steve Young were arranged to say it together if they won. They couldn't get their lines straight and said something like "I'm going to Disneyland. No Disney World." Disney took that opportunity to make a national ad where they actually promoted both parks together with a split screen at the end.

Do you think if the Niners win this year, the MVP'll have the parade the day after the Superbowl? I'd stay an extra day for the parade :)

mysteriouspnai said:
Do you think if the Niners win this year, the MVP'll have the parade the day after the Superbowl? I'd stay an extra day for the parade :)

We are going to Universal the day after the superbowl for this very reason! Hahaha

goodeats said:
Recently I've seen Adam Sandler, Jessica Alba, and Amy Adams. I also saw Cindy Crawford and her equally gorgeous hubby with their kids last year.

A long time ago I saw Danny Bonaduce.

Jessica alba - if I had seen her I would have to invoke the 'celebrity hall pass'. my dw would be fine with it for sure

im sure once jessica sa me she would dump her family for a balding aussie with a rough head.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter