Have you ever seen a celebrity at Disney World?

I just remembered I saw what-was-his-name from The Commish at the MK with a VIP guide, who was taking him and his family around the park. *Googles* ...Michael Chiklis.

Um, that's it. I have no other memory or encounter with him or anyone else. My sister has a story about being in line behind Steven Tyler on Rockin' Roller Coaster in 2006. Well, not a *story* as such. She was just impressed that he was standing in line like a regular dude, talking with people. The only thing he wasn't doing was signing autographs because he didn't want to create a bottleneck. She said he was with a big security guy but that it wasn't obnoxious.

In 2009 hubby and I saw WWE stars Shannon Moore and Matt Hardy at Magic Kingdom.

Closest I got to meeting a celebrity (or anything close) was seeing an imagineer in AK when my son bought a Simba popcorn bucket. Turns out, he was the guy that designed it. He also told us that there was a Pumbaa design that never got made. So that was interesting.

Not sure if anyone knows/remembers the band Alabama...they had quite a few hits in the late 80s/90s. I wasn't into their music but certainly knew of a couple songs and recognized them right away (maybe from MTV lol). Anyway, my friend was a big fan of theirs. They were just walking along, lots of people were doing double takes but no one went up to them, but my friend did LOL. They said they would ride a ride with us and they did! Gave an autograph and vanished never to be seen again.

A thread just for fun because I'm dying counting the hours til online booking for packages opens tomorrow!!

Have you ever seen a celebrity in the Disney parks? what about on another vacation?

the closest I've come is in 1999 as a child, James Avery (the uncle from fresh prince) was a few people ahead of us in line for Splash Mountain at Magic Kingdom
Many moons ago we saw Spike Lee and his family at AK, and another time saw Stephen Baldwin with his daughter in her princess dress, she grew up to be Hailey Baldwin Bieber. On another trip David Copperfield. Really showing my age now!!

I've see a few:

- Neil Patrick Harris (multiple times)
- Cecily Strong (from SNL, at World of Coca-Cola)
- Jennifer Aniston (walking out of Main Street surrounded by low-key body guards)
- Rowan Blanchard and Sabrina Carpenter (from Girl Meets World right before it aired, at Ghirardelli)
- Jim Gaffigan (walking toward the Mara and later again in the hallway at AKL. He later made a joke about being there)

Since someone said Tom Brady (in the Superbowl parade), I'll add Patrick Mahomes from the KC Chiefs, in the same parade. And I was once there with Phil Vassar and family. Anyone know who he is?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter